Create account / Log in

Zero-2 PBF

Post about ongoing games here.

Moderators: Tim M, uckelman

Re: Zero-2 PBF

Postby jpsuchecki » July 21st, 2012, 9:57 pm

sorry, thought this posted, but my internet died when i hit send.

naalu-S`srool D`amil +0 if spy attempts to assassinate, then kill that spy instead
Yin-Councilor Talla Darator +4 if targeted by spy, the spy’s player must not vote
Cruess-bodyguard+1 if targeted by spy look at AC and take one
hacan-assassin +0
Councilor Elder Sarrig (+4 votes, +3 if you are Speaker)
Xxcha bodyguard +2 (+3 more if not targeted by spy)

Note, hacan can not vote for targeting Yin's councilor
GM Lost Worlds (Wiki), TI3 Anyone, Small Worlds, Last Stand (Vassal)
Mentak TI3 Anyone (Vassal) 2ndish
N'orr Zero-1 (Vassal) In progress
Hacan Redemption (Wiki) Ended
Yin Asymmetric Galaxy (Vassal) Ended
jpsuchecki

Postby 2Kid » July 23rd, 2012, 12:05 am

Will the Hacan be passing a PNC to the Creuss?
2Kid

Postby shaunm » July 23rd, 2012, 5:10 am

I think any PM offers should have been preordered via PM to JP by now. Can we continue with voting?
shaunm

Postby 2Kid » July 23rd, 2012, 1:25 pm

shaunm wrote:I think any PM offers should have been preordered via PM to JP by now. Can we continue with voting?

While I am curious to know what you think, I am also curious to know if I will be receiving the PNC that was part of agreement with the Hacan.
2Kid

Postby Thaylen » July 24th, 2012, 5:29 am

2Kid wrote:
shaunm wrote:I think any PM offers should have been preordered via PM to JP by now. Can we continue with voting?

While I am curious to know what you think, I am also curious to know if I will be receiving the PNC that was part of agreement with the Hacan.

I think I am going to pass on that.
Thaylen

Postby 2Kid » July 24th, 2012, 2:38 pm

Thaylen wrote:
2Kid wrote:

I think I am going to pass on that.

While normally a reneging on a deal would provoke a long tirade from me. Game fatigue has set in. Thaylen just for the record you have lost my trust in future games. That being said we can be assured that Hacan is headed for my HS ftw. Lets see if we can pull a rabbit out of the hat. Just to be clear he has to go through the D wormhole to my planet for it to count, correct?
Naalu first to vote.
2Kid

Postby shaunm » July 24th, 2012, 2:55 pm

Yes, Hacan need to clear the Creuss Gate first, then invade your HS. I don't think there's anything that can be done to prevent that.
shaunm

Postby shaunm » July 24th, 2012, 2:55 pm

As predicted earlier:

sircrowin wrote:Hacan will move the 2 CR from his HS and take the wormhole D from Creuss...then the 2 WS will move to the creuus HS. Game over
shaunm

Postby sircrowin » July 24th, 2012, 5:33 pm

Naalu vote for YIn
sircrowin

Postby Thaylen » July 24th, 2012, 8:08 pm

While normally a reneging on a deal would provoke a long tirade from me. Game fatigue has set in. Thaylen just for the record you have lost my trust in future games. That being said we can be assured that Hacan is headed for my HS ftw. Lets see if we can pull a rabbit out of the hat. Just to be clear he has to go through the D wormhole to my planet for it to count, correct?
Naalu first to vote.

I only need to get to the D wormhole. Both systems are home systems.
Thaylen

Postby sircrowin » July 24th, 2012, 9:01 pm

FAQ needed
sircrowin

Postby Thaylen » July 25th, 2012, 4:52 am

sircrowin wrote:FAQ needed

The answer should be on page 9 of the shards book. It mentions that both of the "D" wormhole systems count for all card and game effects.
Thaylen

Postby Thaylen » July 25th, 2012, 4:55 am

Also, can we get a board update, the last one is like 5 or so pages back and is missing some action.
Thaylen

Postby 2Kid » July 25th, 2012, 6:32 am

shaunm wrote:As predicted earlier:

sircrowin wrote:Hacan will move the 2 CR from his HS and take the wormhole D from Creuss...then the 2 WS will move to the creuus HS. Game over

Was fairly hopeful/certain I could stop that one.
Thaylen wrote:
Naalu first to vote.

I only need to get to the D wormhole. Both systems are home systems.

That one however is a ball crusher.
I still cant see the map but if I recall even if I could take out his Suns there is an empty space that no one else could block providing access to my d wormhole. Sorry if I threw the game here by not taking Diplo, but I figured if Thaylen had kept his word I might have had a shot at winning instead of just playing spoiler with no chance at all.
2Kid

Postby shaunm » July 25th, 2012, 11:57 am

Spent some time looking for answers and now agree with Thaylen. Having 4 ships in the Creuss Gate is enough. We can therefore declare Hacan the winner. Congrats Thaylen. Well played.
shaunm

PreviousNext

Return to Games in Progress