Create account / Log in

Has the look of the Modules section changed?

Topics related to the main Vassal engine.

Moderators: Tim M, uckelman

Has the look of the Modules section changed?

Postby RobS » July 31st, 2016, 4:39 am

Well, yes, of course it has, otherwise I wouldn't be posting this.
So, I guess my real question is, is this permanent, a temporary trial or a glitch?
RobS
 
Posts: 68
Joined: June 19th, 2011, 5:10 pm

Re: Has the look of the Modules section changed?

Postby DrNostromo » July 31st, 2016, 2:38 pm

Joel just made some upgrades to the site and a few things have needed to be adjusted. I'm sure he'll get that worked out shortly.
User avatar
DrNostromo
 
Posts: 1033
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 3:54 am
Location: Wine Country, Cal. USA

Re: Has the look of the Modules section changed?

Postby uckelman » July 31st, 2016, 10:56 pm

Thus spake RobS:
> Well, yes, of course it has, otherwise I wouldn't be posting this.
> So, I guess my real question is, is this permanent, a temporary trial or
> a glitch?

I upgraded us from MediaWiki 1.25 to 1.26 yesterday and threre's an
incompatiblity with our theme. I'm working on fixing it.

--
J.
User avatar
uckelman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8119
Joined: December 10th, 2007, 9:48 am
Location: Durham, England

Re: Has the look of the Modules section changed?

Postby Dulgin » August 1st, 2016, 7:23 am

Hi Joel,

thank you for the info.


Yesterday I have tired to upload 2 module-files. I've got the error that the mime-type of the files isn't valied.
Please check it.
Dulgin
 
Posts: 32
Joined: February 6th, 2012, 8:47 pm
Location: Bielefeld/Germany

Re: Has the look of the Modules section changed?

Postby uckelman » August 1st, 2016, 12:50 pm

Thus spake Dulgin:
> Hi Joel,
>
> thank you for the info.
>
>
> Yesterday I have tired to upload 2 module-files. I've got the error that
> the mime-type of the files isn't valied.
> Please check it.

Try now. You should find this is fixed.

--
J.
User avatar
uckelman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8119
Joined: December 10th, 2007, 9:48 am
Location: Durham, England

Re: Has the look of the Modules section changed?

Postby Dulgin » August 1st, 2016, 1:14 pm

uckelman wrote:Thus spake Dulgin:
> Hi Joel,
>
> thank you for the info.
>
>
> Yesterday I have tired to upload 2 module-files. I've got the error that
> the mime-type of the files isn't valied.
> Please check it.

Try now. You should find this is fixed.

--
J.

Have I.
On my first try I got the same error message.

On the second try I have renamed the files and replaced the points (.) with underscore (_).
The only point left was the divider between name and extension.
Then it worked.
Dulgin
 
Posts: 32
Joined: February 6th, 2012, 8:47 pm
Location: Bielefeld/Germany

Re: Has the look of the Modules section changed?

Postby uckelman » August 1st, 2016, 1:16 pm

Thus spake Dulgin:
> Have I.
> On my first try I got the same error message.
>
> On the second try I have renamed the files and replaced the points (.)
> with underscore (_).
> The only point left was the divider between name and extension.
> Then it worked.

What files did you upload?

--
J.
User avatar
uckelman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8119
Joined: December 10th, 2007, 9:48 am
Location: Durham, England

Re: Has the look of the Modules section changed?

Postby Dulgin » August 1st, 2016, 2:50 pm

uckelman wrote:Thus spake Dulgin:
> Have I.
> On my first try I got the same error message.
>
> On the second try I have renamed the files and replaced the points (.)
> with underscore (_).
> The only point left was the divider between name and extension.
> Then it worked.

What files did you upload?

--
J.


Arkwright_v1.0.1.vmod + Arkwright_v1.0.1DE.vmod didn't work.
Arkwright_v1_0_1.vmod + Arkwright_v1_0_1DE.vmod work and are released (same file, reneamed).
Dulgin
 
Posts: 32
Joined: February 6th, 2012, 8:47 pm
Location: Bielefeld/Germany

Re: Has the look of the Modules section changed?

Postby uckelman » August 1st, 2016, 8:40 pm

I know what the immediate cause of the wiki formatting problem is now: MediaWiki is not serving out the CSS for our theme.
User avatar
uckelman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8119
Joined: December 10th, 2007, 9:48 am
Location: Durham, England

Re: Has the look of the Modules section changed?

Postby uckelman » August 1st, 2016, 10:20 pm

I believe I've fixed the theme problem now. Please check over the wiki for anything which looks different from how it had looked.
User avatar
uckelman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8119
Joined: December 10th, 2007, 9:48 am
Location: Durham, England

Re: Has the look of the Modules section changed?

Postby RobS » August 2nd, 2016, 5:29 am

uckelman wrote:I believe I've fixed the theme problem now. Please check over the wiki for anything which looks different from how it had looked.

The Module section looks to be back to normal.
The Wiki section is something I've rarely looked at and never dealt with.
RobS
 
Posts: 68
Joined: June 19th, 2011, 5:10 pm

Re: Has the look of the Modules section changed?

Postby Dulgin » August 2nd, 2016, 7:58 am

The module section looks as it should and the wiki, too.

Thanks for your effort.
Dulgin
 
Posts: 32
Joined: February 6th, 2012, 8:47 pm
Location: Bielefeld/Germany


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron