Create account / Log in

Looking for PBEM opponents

Post here if you're looking for opponents for both live and PBEM Vassal games.

Moderators: Tim M, uckelman

Looking for PBEM opponents

Postby Caesar52 » July 6th, 2018, 11:47 pm

Here is a list of games I own. Normandy '44; Ukraine '43; Holland '44; No Retreat French and Polish Fronts; Twin Peaks; Dead of Winter; Supreme Commander; Unconditional Surrender: At Any Cost. A Victory Lost; A Victory Denied. (Vietnam 1965-1975 VG. See P.S. below ) This is not my entire collection, and I do buy games from companies other than GMT, but these are the ones that appeal to me most. Mention some titles you like and if I have the rules or you can get them to me, I'll play. :D

People might ask "when do you have time to play all those games?" Well, I'm retired, :D that helps. But I'm thinking PBEM. PBEM should allow one to play many games. :idea: Also, collecting is as much a part of the hobby as playing. As the old saying goes, "he who dies with the most games, wins." :wink:
Looking forward to hearing from you.

(My Vietnam module is screwed up right now. The pacification map does not open. I only get the top bar and it won't expand. I have someone looking into it, and so should be feeling better soon.) :cry:
Caesar52

Re: Looking for PBEM opponents

Postby beppelecce » July 7th, 2018, 12:13 pm

I'm willing to play At Any Cost PBEM using Dropbox for exchanging files. It you don't have a Dropbox account we could use emails attachements.

If you agree, send me a PM with your email with or without Dropbox. Warning: english in not my native language.

Cheers.

Beppe
beppelecce

Postby ken » July 7th, 2018, 6:54 pm

Be happy to play either Victory Lost, Victory Denied or Unconditional Surrender PbEM either dropbox or email attachment

ken
ken

Postby danielwrg » July 7th, 2018, 9:31 pm

Hello Caesar
I am retired too. So I understand you are very busy.
I would be interested for dead of winter. But how can we resolve interaction problems.
Daniel
danielwrg

Postby AndyBarrington123 » July 11th, 2018, 9:59 pm

Interested in the original Ukraine 43 not the new one. Can't tell from your post which you have. PBeM exchanging files by e-mail works for me or; if you prefer, setting up a game on ACTS for die rolls and messages while exchanging the files also works.
AndyBarrington123

Return to Opponents Wanted