Create account / Log in

GMT's Stalingrad 42

Post here if you're looking for opponents for both live and PBEM Vassal games.

Moderators: uckelman, Tim M

GMT's Stalingrad 42

Postby MichaelT » July 19th, 2020, 9:33 pm

Looking for a Vassal PBEM opponent for Stalingrad 42. Campaign Game. Advanced rules. ACTS die roller. Happy to play either side. I am in Australia but that won't matter too much since it's a PBEM.

However I am looking for player who knows the rules. You will have played the game at least once or twice. Also would like the game to progress at a reasonable rate.

After a few false starts can you please only reply if you actually know how to play this game. I don't have the time to constantly be correcting moves or teaching you how to play. I have the time to play. I don't have the time to teach. I am seeking an intelligent, dedicated player who enjoys a challenging, friendly and engaging opponent.
MichaelT

Re: GMT's Stalingrad 42

Postby MichaelT » July 20th, 2020, 9:12 pm

Opponent found. Thanks.
MichaelT

Postby r6751 » August 8th, 2020, 1:56 pm

I've got a group game going for Stalingrad 42 and any WW2 titles. Can I send you our manual for pbem/Vassal gaming?
r6751

Postby amusielewicz » October 19th, 2020, 3:55 pm

I am also looking for an opponent for PBEM. Have not played by Vassal / PBEM but that should not be a problem. I have played maybe 20 times or so. A half dozen against a live opponent.
amusielewicz

Return to Opponents Wanted