Create account / Log in

Inquiry on Ancient Wars Series submission

Topics related to Vassal game modules.

Moderators: Tim M, uckelman

Inquiry on Ancient Wars Series submission

Postby tswider2 » September 18th, 2018, 11:28 pm

I recently submitted a module for the Ancient Wars Series submission, having created a page for it. I haven't heard a response yet I've seen other modules get published in the meantime. This is the first time I've submitted a module; I have an update for the Strike of the Eagle module I'd like to post but not until I hear about the first submission.

One concern I have is that the series was original a set of four S&T magazine games. Subsequently, the rights were sold to Excalibre games base on what I learned from Doc Cummins at Decision Games. As such, DG won't publish the vassal module as it's not their game anymore.
tswider2

Re: Inquiry on Ancient Wars Series submission

Postby Tim M » September 19th, 2018, 1:08 am

I see nothing in the admin log related to any Ancient War series game being rejected. Please be specific and state the name of game - nor do I see any game in the series category following that description
http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Category:Series

Are you sure you submitted the page properly?
Tim,
Vassal Uber Geek/Guru

Problems? post your OS, Physical Mem, version of Vassal and Java plus the Module in question.
No developer can help with out that info, thx!
Tim M

Postby Tim M » September 19th, 2018, 1:28 am

Please disregard - I have found your page - it was approved and is in the wrong place for whatever reason I missed, however it needs to be fixed - see http://www.vassalengine.org/mediawiki/i ... ldid=56061

I will fix this tomorrow
Tim,
Vassal Uber Geek/Guru

Problems? post your OS, Physical Mem, version of Vassal and Java plus the Module in question.
Tim M

Postby Tim M » September 19th, 2018, 1:37 am

Tim,
Vassal Uber Geek/Guru

Tim M

Postby tswider2 » September 22nd, 2018, 2:11 pm

Thanks for your help, Tim. Let me know if there's something that I need to know for future pages so that I don't repeat the mistake.
Probably in the next week I'll post an updated module for Strike of the Eagle, as an update to the existing page.

All the best,
Tom
tswider2

Return to Module General Discussion