Test post on the new forum, again

This is a test post on the new forum. If this had been an actual post, it would have contained some content worth reading. This is only a test.

This is a test post, to verify whether the forum name is added to the subject on posts going to the mailing list.

Hmm. Letโ€™s give that another shot. We should have [Developers] leading the message subject.

This is a test response. Had it been an actual response it would have contained some content worth reading. :slight_smile:

This is a test message to verify that the list bridge is working after the DNS switchover.

And one more timeโ€ฆ

Third time is the charm.

Will it work now?!

Possibly this will stop the mail loop.

This is a test post to see if smilies are replaced correctly in messages going out to the list:

:smiley: :slight_smile: :frowning: :astonished: :open_mouth: :confused: :sunglasses: :blush: :cry: :imp: :smiling_imp: :angry: :stuck_out_tongue: :unamused: :wink: :exclamation: :question: :bulb: :arrow_right: :neutral_face: :mrgreen:

Hereโ€™s a non-BBCode URL: vassalengine.org. Will it be converted?

Once again, with feeling: Hereโ€™s a non-BBCode URL: vassalengine.org. Will it be converted?

vassalengine.org is working in my Chrome browser

The subject and my email address are entirely ASCII. Will they be UTF-8 Q-encoded on the list?

The subject and my email address are entirely ASCII. Will they be UTF-8 Q-encoded on the list?

Will HTML entities be decoded properly? Here are a bunch of ampersands: & & & & &

Once moreโ€ฆ Ah, Iโ€™ll bet everyone getting this by mail wishes I had time to set up a test forum for doing this. Sorry.