Test post on the new forum, again

This is a test post on the new forum. If this had been an actual post, it would have contained some content worth reading. This is only a test.

This is a test post, to verify whether the forum name is added to the subject on posts going to the mailing list.

Hmm. Let’s give that another shot. We should have [Developers] leading the message subject.

This is a test response. Had it been an actual response it would have contained some content worth reading. :slight_smile:

This is a test message to verify that the list bridge is working after the DNS switchover.

And one more time…

Third time is the charm.

Will it work now?!

Possibly this will stop the mail loop.

This is a test post to see if smilies are replaced correctly in messages going out to the list:

:smiley: :slight_smile: :frowning: :astonished: :open_mouth: :confused: :sunglasses: :blush: :cry: :imp: :smiling_imp: :angry: :stuck_out_tongue: :unamused: :wink: :exclamation: :question: :bulb: :arrow_right: :neutral_face: :mrgreen:

Here’s a non-BBCode URL: vassalengine.org. Will it be converted?

Once again, with feeling: Here’s a non-BBCode URL: vassalengine.org. Will it be converted?

vassalengine.org is working in my Chrome browser

The subject and my email address are entirely ASCII. Will they be UTF-8 Q-encoded on the list?

The subject and my email address are entirely ASCII. Will they be UTF-8 Q-encoded on the list?

Will HTML entities be decoded properly? Here are a bunch of ampersands: & & & & &

Once more… Ah, I’ll bet everyone getting this by mail wishes I had time to set up a test forum for doing this. Sorry.