Vassal40k with SPACE HULK

Hi, everybody!!
I’m editing vassal40k and i put in what wee need to play space hulk!!

Now i’m doing the final steps “puting traits” for the tiles and i’ve to include the blips
(who can tell me how i can make the blips that the genestealer player can see wicth number they have without the spacemarine
player knowing it; and when the blips are reveled, the space marine player can see it too)

Of course when it’ll be finished by tomorrow normally, i’ll give the vassal40k with space hulk for the people who want-it.

i’ve already a screenshot that’s great!!

well i’ve attempted the blip, here what i’ve made:
Current traits:
basic piece ok!
mask: can be masked by every one (for solitaire or more than 2 players, of course only the genestealer player should use this option! with ctrl up you can switch side of the blip, to show it Unconverted and again ctrl up to CONVERT IT).

I think it’s good like that but how can i make that when the genestealer player take the blip from the stack, only him can see how much genestealer there is, then he can see is value each time he want without the space marine player knowing it until being converted?

Ok playable now, just a minor detail “how can i make that when the genestealer player take the blip from the stack, only him can see how much genestealer there is, then he can see is value each time he want without the space marine player knowing it until being converted?”
now gonna sleep! hum yes i almost forgot i’ve made rules to play with eldar, tau, space marines or chaos space marines, ork and necron and genestealers. Based on spaceHulk 1 and 2. NEVER SEEN BEFORE RULES BUT each codex got it’s how special rules.
Exemple: for the tyranid player, before converting a blip, a 2D6 roll is made and ??
Or each space marine chapter got it’s own special squad with special rules only for them etc etc