Accessing piece/card properties when in a Deck?

I have now better diagnosed an issue I mentioned in another thread that I am trying to resolve.

I have a mod that has Cards pieces refereed to as “cubes” and several areas defined as Decks.
There is a deck called “Available Cubes” and there are 10 “cube” Cards defined for this Deck (no other Cards are defined elsewhere)
Then there are ten other decks defined called “1 Cube”, “2 Cube” etc through to “10 Cube”. The “cubes” from the “available Cubes” deck should only ever get transferred to any one of these 10 other decks and then back to the originating “available Cubes” Deck.

All decks have been defined to “Allow multiple cards to be drawn” and “Allow specific cards to be drawn”.

The “cube” Cards (or pieces) have a property “Return to Deck” pointing to the “Available Cubes” deck so that they can be right clicked and sent back to the “Available Cubes” deck.

However, when these “cubes” are placed in any of the other decks “1 Cube” through to “10 Cube”, you are not able to access the right click functionality of the “cube” piece. Instead you are presented with the right click options of the deck in which the “cube” resides
ie. “Draw multiple cards” and “Draw specific cards”. You have to manually drag he “cube” to the “Available Cubes” deck instead.

Is there a way to instead invoke the right click functionality of the “cube” piece when it’s in one of the decks “1 Cube” through to “10 Cube” so that the “Return to Deck” property associated to the piece automatically sends it back to the “Available Cubes” deck?

Cheers

Bullman

on each cube deck (1 thru 10) edit the deck properties and enable the “Include command to send entire deck to other deck” option and select the Available cubes deck

Thanks Tim, that would work BUT the game needs just one cube at any one time to be sent, and not the whole deck. Is there another workaround?

Right click the deck and add a Deck Global Key command, have it apply to 1 piece only execute the key which sends the piece to Available Deck

Yuo can copy and paste the Deck GKC to each deck

Awesome thanks!