Create scenario in Memoir 44

Hey

I would like to create some scenario for Memoir 44, I have tried with a empty map, but I couldnt place BT cards in right position… Neither I couldnt roll dices. I thought to use some scenario already done and save game, but I dont know if this will work.

Any idea?

Thanks

From your dice comment I assume you are trying to set up a Breakthrough scenario. When you’ve chosen your map board, you need to add an extra column and choose the appropriate sideboard. So if you chose “BT Inland” for your board, you’d then click on “Add column” and choose the “BT Side board” before you ‘finish’ the wizard. The side boards contain the cards, and in the case of BT also contain the dice display.

Are you creating a single scenario for own use, or are you trying to make an extension? Are you designing your own or making one from the DoW website?

I’ve thought of making a guide and/or video to explain how to make a scenario in the module, but not likely to have time for such a project soon.

Thanks ^^

I have had a noob mistake… -.-`` I want create a DoW website map fow own use. Well, then after create my map, How do I save it?

After you are happy with your scenario you save it as a saved game. Make sure you are Observer (didn’t pick a side/role). When you want to play your scenario, load the .vsav file, and have you and your opponent pick sides.