Twilight Imperium Core/SE/SotT

Title says it. Looking for a game, either Live or PbEM. I live on the east coast of the US, so weekends in the afternoon are best for me if it’s a live game. Forum wise, I check often, so that’s not an issue. I have all 3 sets, so I’m ready for whatever rule sets people might be interested in.

Hey, i saw your message on our other game, but thought it would be better to post here.

I know one game is entering its final stages and could end in 1-3 rounds. (that might mean another month at the rate we are playing) however i know some players are always looking for more.

I also wanted to direct you here:

boardgamegeek.com/thread/736203/ … bf-or-pbem

People here use vassal, but there you are more likely to find a game. Happy hunting.

Awesome. I’ll keep checking here to see if anything pops up, will also look at the other site. Thanks a lot.

Add another to the interest list. I’ve already posted on the BGG as well.

Have always been interested in game. Not played so a newbie, lots of Vassal experience and could only do pbem.

Greig

I’d also be interested.

Played Vassal 40k before, never TI.

I own TI3 and both expansions and I’ve played 4 or 5 games

Interested. Would prefer live game. Played ti3 several times but not on vassal.

I could also probably swing a live game with some notice.

I’m up for live game of TI core. Never played it on Vassal, though.

I am interested in a PBEM/PBF TI3 game. I have played TI3 live once before (with experienced opponents) so I have a pretty good grasp of the rules, but would still be a newbie.

and you also crashed one game after a month of playing by not turning up and couldn’t even be bothered to write that you won’t be able to play for a week

Can i join as well?