Twillight Imperium Game 1: Is anybody out there?

If you announce your strategy card selection here, we can continue the selection process in the forum and handle the actual taking of strategy cards sometime between now and the beginning of the action phase.

Once the objective is in your private area, you can right click on the card and say “peek”.

i took the imperial card and i tried right clicking the card in my private area, but no choices show up

When I get home, I will take a look at your log file and see if I can figure out what might have happenned. It worked for me…

Sol takes Technology.

Strategy Card status:
L1Z1X → Imperial
Sol → Technology
N’Orr →
Hacan →
L1Z1X →
Sol →
N’Orr →
Hacan →

I don’t know why it isn’t working for you. I can see that you are signed in as P1 and you moved the card the same way that I did, so I am not sure why you can’t click on it. Maybe it is too close to the “Transfer” area? I suppose you could always try putting it back on the main map page or some other page, look at it, then move it back… Try holding Shift-Left Click on it, then Right-click?

What I did, was I moved it to the transfer area in the private window and then moved it out again and then I got the choices.

N’orr takes Initiative.

Strategy Card status:
L1Z1X → Imperial
Sol → Technology
N’Orr ->Initiative
Hacan →
L1Z1X →
Sol →
N’Orr →
Hacan →

Brian called me and told me what he wants

Hacan takes trade

For me
L1z1x takes logistics

Strategy Card status:
L1Z1X → Imperial
Sol → Technology
N’Orr ->Initiative
Hacan ->Trade
L1Z1X ->Logistics
Sol →
N’Orr →
Hacan →

Also, tried moving SO to transfer then private area and it worked like a charm, thanks! Looking at the dialog box it says my card’s title, would it say unrevealed to everyone else?

Yes

Sol takes Warfare.

Strategy Card status:
L1Z1X → Imperial
Sol → Technology
N’Orr ->Initiative
Hacan ->Trade
L1Z1X ->Logistics
Sol → Warfare
N’Orr →
Hacan →

N’orr takes politics

Strategy Card status:
L1Z1X → Imperial
Sol → Technology
N’Orr ->Initiative
Hacan ->Trade
L1Z1X ->Logistics
Sol → Warfare
N’Orr ->Politics
Hacan →

Obviously, he is taking diplomacy…

I guess we can start the action phase. I guess L1z1X can pass out the strategy cards and start his turn. Make sure you give the Speaker token to N’Orr for next round.

Based on other games, the action phase message should look like this:

CC-TAP: 3/3/3-3/0/2 (The numbers are CCs in Strategy/ Fleet/ Command - Tech Cards/ Action/ Political)

Activate Industrex system

Send Carrier, 3 fighters, 2 GF and 1 PDS onto the system.

Industrex invasion and Xxcha Up!

CC-TAP: 3/3/2-3/0/2

Speaking of which, are we supposed to have political cards to start or was that one of the expansion rules?

Sorry TRADE GOODS/ AC/ PC

CC-TAP: 3/3/3-0/0/0
activate resculon system and moved 3 fighters and 3 ground troops as well as scientist. landed troops on both planets and the scientist on Corneeq

CC-TAP: 3/3/2-0/0/0

if i forgot something, please let me know, thanks! :smiley:

Sol’s turn

Fighters and Ground Force must be carried by a Carrier.

oops, yeah, i moved that too

Yeah, no political cards for core game

BTW - no one peaked at my SO card that said I win the game if I sit on my home planet for a turn? :slight_smile:

everyone! gang up on him! he’s about to win!

Sol Turn

2/3/3 - 0/0/0

Sol uses the Technology Strategy gaining Enviro Compensators.

2/3/3 - 0/0/0

Everyone has 24 hours to decide whether or not to use the secondary ability, although I don’t think anyone has the required 8 resources.

Next Turn N’Orr.

Oops. I just realized we are going in the wrong order. Turn order is based on strategy cards.

N’Orr should be first, then Hacan…

Probably nothing would have changed…