Precombat

Mentak DN bombard 1@5 : 4

Round 1

Mentak
1mu 2@6 : 8,10 - 2hits
2gf 2@8 : 1,3

Naalu
4gf 4@8 : 3,3,9,1 - 1hit

Mentak to assign 1 hit to ships and 1 to ground forces. Any instructions? Sorry for dragging out the combat, there do exist cards that could be played and I wasn’t told to roll it out.

@Nekro - you seem to have forgotten about sarween tools for your build… I left Hercalor unspent - do you want to modify the build?
@N’orr - fighters stay with flagship I assume?

I have no further instructions for the combat.

Sustain on MU, then lose GFs first. Roll the rest of it out!

Ah the joys of Sarween Tools how I have missed you. Please refund me Heraclor. My thanks.

Rigel Invasion

Round 2

Mentak
1mu 2@6 : 1,1
2gf 2@8 : 3,8 - 1hit

Naalu
2gf 2@8 : 6,4

Round 3

Mentak
1mu 2@6 : 7,9 - 2hits
2gf 2@8 : 2,3

Naalu
1gf 1@8 : 4

Naalu up.

Well, that could have gone better.

Activate Bureaucracy.
Place CC in Strategy.

Mentak uses 2ndary (unless of course the PO is CC related!)

i know its my turn, but i’m waiting for objectives to be revealed.

Arborec will also use diplomacy secondary.

CC 1/5/6 TAP 3/7/5

New Public Objective: “I destroyed an opponent’s Space Dock at the end of combat this [round].” (2VP)
Naalu claim Public Objective: “I have more than one Technology Advance in 3 different colors.” (1VP)

Bureaucracy secondaries continue,
then N’orr is next.

You mean Bureau right?

Nekro 2/6/2 2/5/3. Activate Bureau secondary. Gain 1 AC 1 PC 1 TG
1/6/2 3/6/4

Thats annoying. After I conceded that dock to Arborec. Who also happens to hold my support for the throne.

Ugh, Support of the Throne. I’ve never offered it out, and have very rarely been offered it. I always wondered what drives people to need something so badly that they would give away a permanent VP.

The PBF’s I’m in were the first time I used Reps and PNC’s. My ftf is just getting around to Assembly II. I can still imagine scenario’s where Support is useful to give. However hindsight clearly shows that this one was a bad idea. I wonder though what did you need so badly to give me a permanent VP earlier . :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’re referring to that PC from the last round … well, I can only speak for myself, but I thought wiping out your Flagship was an important thing to accomplish. I had hopes that someone would swoop into your HS, but the other attacks you endured still had a net positive effect. In my eyes, anyway. :smiley:

I disagree. That was an effective use of the PN.

Your current position of dominance is directly due to that deal.

And you intended me to destroy that dock. I would’ve rather captured it.

I think I’m up to date.

Mentak needs to discard 1 PC

N’orr’s turn.

activate garbozia

move in merc, DD, and carrier (picking up GF, 2 fighters and General, picking up second GF and 2 figthers in home system due to gravity drive)

shooting pds units.

playing no action cards during precombat or first round of combat

1/6/2 1/4/3