Zero-1 PBF

The post combat rolls are confusing me. Do I have 1 Gen Synth roll because I must take a hit to my shock troop before sustaining on my MU’s?
Then I think Arborec would have 2 Gen Synth rolls before I get Dacxive rolls. But maybe I’m misinterpreting the post?

The 1 Gen Synth roll was for the overrun AC. I forgot Arborec has Gen Synth as well, which would be done before Dacxive. I’ll correct this when I have access to a roller.

Mentak pass. Nekro next.

Starting with a request here. I noticed my Agent wasnt included with my Invasion force as I intended. As that combat was a fairly safe bet I am hoping that I could have my agent on the planet. I also didnt mention that I gain HE refreshed which I will spend now.

Nekro 1/6/1 3/6/4. Activate HS. Build Alastor(9), 2 CA(4), and 3 DD(3), total 16. Pay with HE(3), Mordaii(4), Lodor(3), Heraclor(1), Tiamat(1), Sarween(1) and 3 TG.
1/6/0 3/6/4

Arborec is next.

Edit: My next action will most likely be Assembly. If anyone has any PC’s that are less horrific than the the last two that the fungus has proposed we would love to hear about it.

Arborec play AC Local Unrest targeting Saudor. If it resolves, that will be our action.

CC 1/5/5 TAP 2/4/4

Naluu preordered pass… so [size=150]N’orr[/size] next?

BTW, the Fungus stands ready to read a political card… one which will not (directly) destroy any Viral units.

No sabotage from Nekro. While we are not opposed to a PC from the microbial one, we wonder if you would pm its name before we potentially (indirectly) destroy our units.

Fixing Hope’s End post combat

Nekro (for overrun AC)
Gen Synth 1@5 : 7 - +1gf in HS

Arborec
Gen Synth 2@5 : 8,9 - +2gf in HS

Dacxive no longer applies

Update assumes local unrest has no sabotage.

JP is having computer issues and may be slow to play.

N’orr’s turn

n’orr passes

Nekro up.

Nekro pops Assembly. Gain 2 PC and 2 TG. Have sporadic access until Monday. For the sake of speed will take speaker token and choose Arborec to play a PC. Rep sent.

Hi all, just a heads up that I’m traveling, so will only have access till Monday. Sorry for any inconvenience.

The Arborec representative approaches the newly rebuilt podium.

Surveying the assembled representatives he begins: “honored councilors. For your consideration, I present the Crown of Emphydia”.

Read PC Crown of Emphydia.

Representative PM’d.

Happy Easter.

Just missing N’orr’s rep

All reps are in.

No spies played

Mentak - bodyguard - 2 votes
Naalu - councilor (G’ella) - 1 vote
N’orr - councilor - 1 vote
Arborec - councilor (Mantasa) - 4 votes + other councilors do not receive bonus votes
Nekro - bodyguard - no vote

Bargaining begins…

It’s been quiet. Time to cast votes

Naalu vote for Arborec.

Sorry guys, traveling this week and next. Don’t have my cards with me. Which one is this again? Hot Potato one that gives a VP to holder, and lost to whoever wins space combat?

Arborec votes for arborec 8 votes.

It is VP that changes hands with invasion cbt.

I think arborec wins at this point, but I’ll vote for them if it actually matters.

Naalu declines secondary.