Masking

Ok. I’ve tried to find an answer and I can’t find it. I’m sure it’s something simple. I am working on creating a Civilization Module for my own use. I have never created a module, so I have downloaded a bunch that use the same techniques that I need and am learning by example. But I am running into a problem.

I have map tiles that start off in a Map Tile window. When they drag from the Map Tile window to the Main Map, I want them to start off as masked, so they can be revealed to everyone when they are explored. Here is my problem. Even though my mask image (the back of the tile) and the tile image (the other side of the tile) are the same image size (351 pixels x 351 pixels), when I mask the tile on the Main Map, the Mask Image is larger than image. I have attached a screenshot to explain.

What am I doing wrong?

Nevermind. Figured it out. Thanks.

What was the problem? It’s helpful to have an explanation here for people who come across this later.

The program has a tendency to hold values. Even though I had changed the size of the image in the editor and saved it, when I started a new game within the editor, it had not updated the changed value. When I exited out of the editor and then reloaded, the value updated.