Zero-1 PBF

no sabotage

Naalu Transfer Action:

Activate Dal Bootha/Xxehan and Maaluuk/Druaa.
Move 1 Cruiser (with 1 Ground Force from Maaluuk) and 1 Carrier (with 5 Fighters and 1 Ground Force from Maaluuk) from HS to DB/X.
Absorb possible PDS fire from Mentak with Fighters.
Land 2 Ground Forces on Dal Bootha.
Build 1 Carrier and 2 Fighters at Maaluuk.
–Exhaust Druaa (3) and use Sarween Tools (1).
Build 1 Cruiser, 1 Destroyer, and 4 Fighters at Druaa.
–Exhaust El’nath (2) Quann (2) and use Sarween Tools (1).

2.5.2 0tg 7ac 3pc

NAALU

N’orr is next.

Fire PDS :frowning:

Hey! What did I ever do to–?

Oh, wait. Never mind…

Activate Elnath

take carrier, 3 fighters, DD, and GF from garbozia, claim planet.

Arborec up

Activate diplomacy. Use primary to make everyone place a CC on bellatrix.

Just a quick map correction, as of the last update the Virus still holds the planets cards for Jol and Nar. They should instead be in the possession of the green menace.

Nekro 2/7/2 2/6/5 Activate Mehar Xull. Move from Heraclor 1 CA. Pick up 1 ST from HE(now a GF). From HE 1 CV and 1 FT. Fight. Invade.
Nekro 2/7/1 2/6/5
Casualty order CV, FT, CA.

Mentak will be next.

Obviously if we both score 1 hit in a round when both the cv and ft are alive i will take the ft.

No cbt orders or ACs.

I’ll wait till combat is resolved.

Hope all is well AZ.

Has anyone heard from AbsoluteZero? The last I did was I messaged him during StratPhase, and then posted my move on the forums. Wonder what’s up…

I don’t know.

Well, it’s been forever since anyone has heard from the GM. How should we proceed? Should we just call it? Or keep playing on some “honor” system? Rolling dice is easy, but how about AC/PC? I guess we can be honest about what we have, but drawing new ones could be tough. Would be a shame to end this prematurely though, especially since we are so close to the end. I assume this is the last turn given how close both Arborec and Nekro are.

Not knowing enough about Vassal to give a definitive answer to this, shouldn’t it be possible to play this more or less by ourselves? As you say, drawing new cards could be tricky, but I think we should be able to indicate cards we already have based on the game files themselves, dragging them into some common area.

Unfortunately I had some problem with Vassal early in this game which ended up with me having no access to my private page. AZ had been sending me my AC/PC via PM. I’m not sure how that would affect our play in general but it would certainly mean I couldnt drag my cards anywhere.

if we think its going to be the last round, maybe we can can just move on the honor system. Shouldn’t have to worry about new AC/PC. Maybe we can get a stand in GM to handle Die rolls or something. Either way I think we can proceed.

If we can get a impartial GM to volunteer to finish the game for us, we could just all PM our AC/PC/and (very important) SOs to them. We can also help them out by sending them a list of all used/discarded AC/PC (which I believe is already in the game file and public, so they can then randomly draw new AC/PC to give out when needed. They can handle die rolls and combat, or one of us can too (non-participant in combat) using BGG validated die rolls. The only thing left then is the Merc deck, but Trade hasn’t been chosen, and the POs. Whoever took Bureau last (that we confirm) can let the GM know what the top card is, and the GM can generate the remainder of the POs. If this is the last round, we only need two more POs revealed (since Bureau) was chosen.

Thoughts? If EVERYONE agrees this is something we want to try, we’ll just need to find a volunteer GM.

Strangely enough no volunteers on the GM front. I’ll see if I can guilt any players from Zero 2 into it(since JP is replacing the gm there).