Last Stand

Again, sorry I’ve been super busy with moving and everything.

Went ahead and did the extra shot.

It was a 2.

I am now at my location where I will be living for the next 3-4 months. I should be on the ball a lot more now. Sorry for the trouble. I missed the merc.

Cool beans - thanks for managing to push this forward even while you were moving. Is N’orr up next?

N’orr passes now. If at all possible, during the ground invasion step I’d like to transfer my admiral from the cruiser to the war sun (had to determine if either ship was still around at the end depending on pds fire)

Also, unless my last update is wrong, Jol Nar only has one spacedock with a build capacity of 5 in their homesystem, that last build exceeds that limit if I’m not mistaken.

Xxcha and L1Z1X have already passed. Jol-Nar up.

wondering if I can get a map update before my move…I am at work and will post later this evening

Jolnar can i get a fix on your build. You did exceed your limit by one. After that I can give you an update. The only real difference between this one and the last is what happened in the jolnar/norr battle.

Unless I’m mistaken, Donkcheson is waiting for a board update to fix his build, and JP is waiting for a build update to fix the board.

Donkcheson, could you just go back and work out what you’re supposed to build?

i’ll build 3 fighters instead of 4

check the map

thanks…jol nar pass

I believe everyone has passed, status phase?

Jol-Nar up to claim objectives (unless we just want to claim them all at once).

Xxcha pre-order:
3/3/0-0/1/0
Spend 3 CC from SA for VP.
Place 1 CC in SA, 1 CC in CP.
Receive 2 AC.
1/3/1-0/3/0
(Subject to change depending on AC draw, CC subject to increase based on SC choice).

status phase

Action cards are dealt.

Feel free to state your status phase whenever. If you want to wait until your turn, thats fine, if you don’t care, go ahead and post to hurry the process.

I count Jolnar, XXcha, and Arborec with extra AC
L1z1x with an extra Command counter.

let me know if about racial abilities and racial tech abilities.

jol nar
0/4/1 3+(1)/3/2
claim public objective “i successfully invaded 1 planet containing a gf” +1vp
Place 1 CC in SA, 1 CC in CP.
Receive 2 AC.
1/4/2 3+(1)/5/2
(Subject to change depending on AC draw)

Arborec
2/4/0 - 0/2/0
place 1 free GF on Mallice
claim no objectives
place 2 CC in CP
receive 2 AC
2/4/2 - 0/4/0

N’orr

0/3/1_0/0/0
Claim “I successfully invaded a planet containing at least 1 enemy ground force” public
Claim “Antagonist” preliminary, “I control a planet in a system adjacent to an opponents homeworld” (reason for everything)
Place 1 CC each in strategy and command
Recieve 1 AC
1/3/2_0/1/0

“Missive to Jol Nar”

There are two ways We can do this.

1. Leave Our fleet alone in the Vega system and it will depart by the end of this round, taking Our ground forces with it and allowing you possesion of Vega Major without a fight.

2. Attack our fleet, causing heavy casualties on both sides and focing you to fight Our ground forces on Vega major, a confrontation We do not believe would fare well for you.

The second scenario We will suggest will cause you to be unable to use the Vega system to your full extent for at least this round, if not the next. Think carefully on your next action.

Oh, also, will be using the refresh ability in mirage for 2 fighters. Jp, was I able to move my admiral to the war sun?

L1Z1X and Hacan up for Status Phase updates (claim objectives, distribute CCs)
JP, what’s the ruling for “dropping off” leaders from one ship to another?

1X Status

1/4/1-5/1/0
Claim no objectives
Receive 2 CC in CP and 1 in SA.

2/4/3-5/1/0

Hacan up for Status Phase updates (claim objectives, distribute CCs)
JP, what’s the ruling for “dropping off” leaders from one ship to another?