Twillight Imperium Game 1: Is anybody out there?

PDS fire from Zohbat AND Lesab.

Technically, Command Summit places 2 CC in CP. You placed one in FS. I’m willing to let it slide and say that you shifted CCs around during the status phase. If wuluk contests though, you will have to move one of the ships back. I doubt that he will.

Waiting eagerly for battle orders from L1z1x. This should be a heck of a battle…

Sigh. Brave move Ryan, with that massive Sol fleet at your borders.

Damage DN.

Norr suffers 2 PDS hits. Please assign your casualties. And please precise location of your Admiral and General. I think that they must be both on DN, becouse you are only allowed to move them during pickup or Planetary Landing phase?

Any AC play during “before the space battle” step?

Yes, they are both aboard the one DN for the space battle. I am pretty sure that is the only ship that came from that sector.

Sorry man. I need the resources and I wish I would have had more of a fleet but I was focusing on the secret objective. I can only hope Sol doesn’t take advantage of me too badly. ;(

1 damage to each DN.

Attack:

cruiser misses
first dreadnought hits (+1 attack racial ability)
dread with leaders hits twice(+1 attack racial and +1 die for admiral)
war sun hits twice

5 hits

Now, I messed up the rolls on bgg by doing 2d10 and 3d10 for the dread and the warsun but I kept the actual rolls. If you expand the roll tree on the bottom you can see what was rolled. If there is a problem with this I will happily reroll.

I asked you to damage your units because before battle I want to play “Target Their Flagship!” AC, targeting your DN with Admiral and General with my DN. Sabotage?

Your rolls are fine and I think they can stay, unless you will want to change something due to my AC?

So “Target Their Flagship!” is played after the PDS?

If so, order of things is:

PDS fire exchange 1 hit N’Orr, 2 hits L1z1x
L1z1x decided to damage dread, N’Orr decided to damage both dreads
L1z1x then played TTF AC targetting N’Orr DN containing both leaders (L1z1x also need to specify which ship is taking the shot)
Then battle, with N’Orr perhaps having to lose the 2 rolls from the DN with leaders

L1z1x, which ship is taking TTF attack?
N’Orr Sabotage?
L1z1x to roll for AC
L1z1x to roll for battle (ship taking TTF attack does not participate)
N’Orr and L1z1x take caualties

Yes, it is played after PDS, at the same time as AFB, AC or Mentak ability (with defender deciding the order).

I don’t think that it matters at all which DN takes shot, let say the undamaged DN does.

No change due to AC. I will play Courageous to the end though as my DN goes down in flames…rolling

I will also roll for my leaders…to determine their fate

0 hits with courageous to the end…

3 total hits with my ships.

Both leaders are killed

Well, he hasn’t actually taken the shot yet, so let’s not get too far ahead. He has to roll first.

L1z1x to roll for Target Their Flagship!
If hit, reaction has already been verified and 1X takes 3 hits during first round
If miss, AC goes back into N’Orr hand and 1X takes 5 hits
L1z1x to roll for first round of battle (minus 1 DN)

Hit with Target Their Flagship!

1 hit during Space Battle

L1z1x casualties(3 hits):
CA,DD, damage DN (direct hit?)

Norr to take his casualties.

2nd round
No AC play.

In response to your “question” in the rolling thread about whether the DN hit on 4 or 5: This was still before the space battle, so I don’t think the +1 would apply. Didn’t matter in this case.

Speaking of which, I think N’Orr has been adding +1 to his PDS rolls. These are also not during a Space Battle or Invasion Combat, so the racial ability does not count.

You are probably right about DN, but I don’t agree with your thoughts about Norr. Norr ability is a +1 to combat rolls, every time you roll a die to check if this is a hit is a combat roll. I belive this is also addressed in FAQ.

Oh. I just looked at the racial sheet in the module and it said “during Space Battles and Ground Invasions”. I had thought that it was all combat rolls, but then I saw that…

Ah, indeed that is how it is written on Norr race sheet. FAQ corrected that.

War sun takes the hit.

By my reckoning, I have 1 cruiser, 1 dn(dmged), 1 warsun(dmged) left

confirmed?

That is my reckoning as well.

N’Orr/L1z1x Retreat/Withdraw? Actually, technically since this is core rules, there is no Tactical Retreat, so I guess no one can retreat from this battle without a Skilled Retreat card…
Additional AC play?
Otherwise, keep rolling.

Ryan, that is correct. I have 2 damaged DN left.

Yes, I guess no retreats.

2nd round:
Both DN hits. Norr suffers two casualties.

Norr to roll and probably finish my fleet.
Norr to take casualties.

NOrr loses DN and cruiser

4 hits on L1