Last Stand

Arborec

2/4/2 - 9/4/0

Action: Tactical

Activate: Faunus

Move from Arinam/Meer:
Carrier, 4 Fighters, 2 GF (1 from each arin/meer)

Move from Garbozia:
2 Cruisers, 2 GF

Space Combat:

pds fire: take hit to fighter

order of casualties: fighters, cruiser, carrier, cruiser

Ground combat; land all GFs

upon successful invasion gain Faunus refreshed (via Nano Tech)

2/4/1 - 9/4/0

L1Z1X up following resolution of combat

arborec/jolnar battle

jolnar pds firex3 9,5,10 2 hits

attacker
3@9 1,7,10
2@7 5, 2
1 hit
defender
1@10 2
no hits

ground
pds 8
attacker
3@8 1,4,7
no hits
defender
2@9 4,3
no hits
round 2
attacker
3@8 10,5,5
1 hit
defender
2@9 9,3
1 hit
round3
attacker
2@8-,4

defender
1@9-10

scientist-7
friendly planet

The Arborec regret the necessity of taking a Jol-Nar world, and offer the Jol-Nar a sum of 4 TG to help compensate the universities for their loss.

jol nar will accept and also receive 3 tgs due to racial tech…are you leaving that space next round?

scientist to home system

L1Z1X up :slight_smile:

I don’t know what happened to Tunadude. he disappeared on on another game i’m hosting. I think we might have to look for a rep. Anyone know anyone?

I’ll ask around.

Hey all
Just to let you guys know, I’ve talked with JP about stepping in for Tunadude (unless he reappears).
I’ve recently played with a couple of you as a stand-in inanother of JP’s games - Small World, which was good fun, although I didn’t really manage to do much before imperium rex. I inherited Hacan with no war suns!? Unbelieveable! :open_mouth:
Looking forward to this!

Welcom DK, it’s your turn :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think he will be able. I just found out he’s going to be hiking out of the country. Might still be looking at more players.

Correct. I’ll be away from July 20th to August 4th. So if I’m the only one here vacationing in this period, you might be better off finding another substitute. Your call…
If I’m in however, I need my cards before tactical action :slight_smile:

are we finding a replacement for DK? Or are we on hiatus until he returns in a month?

I have not found a rep, I asked around. Check back every few days, but at this point it looks like we are pausing until he gets back from camping.

Ahem - to clarify: I’m still available for intergalactic mayhem until July 20th.
So JP - if you could please send me my cards, and I will post my tactical move ASAP

Bzzt. Greeting all. Deficient circuits have been removed. This is Entity Two - the new custodian of the Mindnet. Bzzt. We come in peace. Bzzt. Computing tactical and diplomatic manouverability. Orders will be forth coming as soon as all data has been received and compiled. Bzzt. Thank you.

Ok guys. Sorry for the delay. I’ve been waiting for some PM’s, but apprantly people are hard to reach these day. Maybe vacation time?
Anywho, L1z1x tactical action:

*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***
Tactical assessment complete. Securing western perimeter: Transfer 5 TG to Hacan to compensate for their fleet casualties. Bzzt. Securing eastern perimeter: activate Gral/Centauri system. Bzzt. Hylar laser coils initiating. Targeting matrix acquiring targets…
*** TRANSMISSION interrupted… Awaiting Xxcha response (racial tech) ***

No turtle ability - bring it on.

L1z1x tactical action:

2/4/1 (with activation of Gral), 5/2/0

Move from 0.0.0 to Gral/Centauri:

• CA@7/6; pick up 1 GF from Saudor
  • DN1@5/4; 1 GF, agent
  • DN2@5/4; 1 GF
  • 1 CV@10/9; 1 GF, 5 FF@9/8
    Modifiers:
    +1 CA, +1DN, +1 FF
    -1 on all combat rolls against you during the first combat round of all Space Battles and Invasion Combat

Xxcha:
2 PDS@6 (pre combat)
2DN@4
1DN@5
1CV@9

Invasion:
Bombard@5, land all remaining GF@7/6 + agent. Agent prevents PDS
Modifiers:
+1 DN, Bombard is part of invasion, so I have minus here due to Xxcha racial, right(-1)? +2 GF
-1 on all combat rolls against you during the first combat round of all Space Battles and Invasion Combat

EDIT: no bombard due to PDS

l1z1x/xxcha

xxcha pds
2@6-1,10-1hit

round 1
attacker (-1 for first round)
2@5 2,5=1 hit
4@9 10,9,5,5= 2 hits
1@10-4 miss
1@7-7 1 hit
total hits 4

defender