Small Worlds

Yes, I read the PC.
Hacan votes FOR
Decline assembly secondary

vote passes, secondaries open, moving on.

Jol Nar use Assembly secondary
Spend 1 SA to Refresh 0.0.0

CC: 0/6/2

CCTAP: 1/4/2 - 15/5/1

Activate Assembly secondary. Refresh Mellon, Lazar, Sakulag.
Transfer 7TG to Hacan.
I donā€™t think you paid my mercenary. So I should l have one less TG leaving me withā€¦

CCTAP: 0/4/2 - 7/5/1

[size=150]L1 up![/size]

Sorry for the delay, past few days have been hectic. Iā€™ll post my turn this evening.

Didnā€™t realize my only system is still activated. I have to pass.

[size=150]Winnu [/size]next!

Winnu unable to access vassal at the momment, will post in the morning

Hooray for internet outage due to storms

Winnu

3/7/3_4/6/0

Activate everra

Build 2 destroyers via sarween and discarding ā€œpress chargesā€ AC (not using representatives)

2/7/3_4/5/0

map update

Muaat up!

Activate Bureaucracy. Place 1 CC in CP.

Will choose which vp to claim after seeing my draws.

I think TGs numbers are incorrect. I should have 3 and Muaat transfered 7 back to Hacanā€¦

Iā€™m going to reveal Imperium Rex. After some thought, I canā€™t guarantee Iā€™ll earn enough VP to keep up the the ghosts.

Iā€™d like to congratulate Franko, and all of the rest of you gentlemen on a good game.

Darn it! Never got those pair of war suns I dreamt of! :neutral_face:
Good game. Iā€™d be very interested to participate in another game should the chance arise.

I wish yā€™all a great summer
/Peter

Congrats on the win.

Iā€™m also interested in playing a new game, so if anyone wantā€™s to GMā€¦?

Or: If some one can take me through how to set up a game with Vassal, Iā€™ll Gm it. I hosted a couple of games on the old forum, so I kind a miss it :slight_smile:

kristobal

Today is June 27th and its 11am EST I will sit in the online room for shards of the throne. If you get on i can walk you through it.

Congrats on the win, Franko!

Thank you guys. I would prefer to pull Imperium Rex next turn myself but a win is a win :slight_smile:

I really enjoyed playing with you. Great GM-ing JP.

Sounds good JP. Iā€™m off for Roskilde Festival from tomorrow and the next 10 days, but whenever I return Iā€™d like to hold you up on your offer. Iā€™ll pm you when I get back and you can help me get a game runningā€¦and you have a seat in that game of course :slight_smile: