Zero-2 PBF

Rep send

I have sent my rep as well.

As for this, Iā€™m easy either way, I am here as a replacement because AZ needed one and I respected the amount of work he was doing for the online community. I had a shot at winning Zero-1 which has been unable to rally a replacement GM but am willing to soldier on in the lost cause that is Zero-2. Mainly because I hope that those who regularly GM games will consider me when I am ready to throw my hat in the ring for a new game. Which wont happen anytime soon because my rl group is very active these days and I enjoy the games more when they finish in a day. Then we can keep drinking and start a new one :wink: .

I would like to continue as well, given my standing in this game.

Holidays are comingā€¦maybe the best option is cancel the game.
hacan wanna win :slight_smile:
Congrat Thaylen !

If we are conitinuing the game, I am waiting on Kristobal to send in his rep.

JP-post number 666!!! :imp: is this a sign, if so Iā€™m SORRY FOR THE DELAY !!

rep sent

creuss-saar-no spy
hacan spy- choose player

You are doing it backwards. I am to the right of the ghosts.

sorry, I guess that statement wasnā€™t really clear

creuss no spy
yin no spy
naalu no spy
xxcha no spy
saar no spy
Hacan- SPY

translation:
cruess-saar no spy
hacan spy

I will assassinate the Yin representative.

How unexpected. ;)

sorry, thought this posted, but my internet died when i hit send.

naalu-Ssrool Damil +0 if spy attempts to assassinate, then kill that spy instead
Yin-Councilor Talla Darator +4 if targeted by spy, the spyā€™s player must not vote
Cruess-bodyguard+1 if targeted by spy look at AC and take one
hacan-assassin +0
Councilor Elder Sarrig (+4 votes, +3 if you are Speaker)
Xxcha bodyguard +2 (+3 more if not targeted by spy)

Note, hacan can not vote for targeting Yinā€™s councilor

Will the Hacan be passing a PNC to the Creuss?

I think any PM offers should have been preordered via PM to JP by now. Can we continue with voting?

While I am curious to know what you think, I am also curious to know if I will be receiving the PNC that was part of agreement with the Hacan.

I think I am going to pass on that.

While normally a reneging on a deal would provoke a long tirade from me. Game fatigue has set in. Thaylen just for the record you have lost my trust in future games. That being said we can be assured that Hacan is headed for my HS ftw. Lets see if we can pull a rabbit out of the hat. Just to be clear he has to go through the D wormhole to my planet for it to count, correct?
Naalu first to vote.

Yes, Hacan need to clear the Creuss Gate first, then invade your HS. I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything that can be done to prevent that.

As predicted earlier:

Naalu vote for YIn