Zero-2 PBF

You are doing it backwards. I am to the right of the ghosts.

sorry, I guess that statement wasn’t really clear

creuss no spy
yin no spy
naalu no spy
xxcha no spy
saar no spy
Hacan- SPY

translation:
cruess-saar no spy
hacan spy

I will assassinate the Yin representative.

How unexpected. ;)

sorry, thought this posted, but my internet died when i hit send.

naalu-Ssrool Damil +0 if spy attempts to assassinate, then kill that spy instead
Yin-Councilor Talla Darator +4 if targeted by spy, the spy’s player must not vote
Cruess-bodyguard+1 if targeted by spy look at AC and take one
hacan-assassin +0
Councilor Elder Sarrig (+4 votes, +3 if you are Speaker)
Xxcha bodyguard +2 (+3 more if not targeted by spy)

Note, hacan can not vote for targeting Yin’s councilor

Will the Hacan be passing a PNC to the Creuss?

I think any PM offers should have been preordered via PM to JP by now. Can we continue with voting?

While I am curious to know what you think, I am also curious to know if I will be receiving the PNC that was part of agreement with the Hacan.

I think I am going to pass on that.

While normally a reneging on a deal would provoke a long tirade from me. Game fatigue has set in. Thaylen just for the record you have lost my trust in future games. That being said we can be assured that Hacan is headed for my HS ftw. Lets see if we can pull a rabbit out of the hat. Just to be clear he has to go through the D wormhole to my planet for it to count, correct?
Naalu first to vote.

Yes, Hacan need to clear the Creuss Gate first, then invade your HS. I don’t think there’s anything that can be done to prevent that.

As predicted earlier:

Naalu vote for YIn

I only need to get to the D wormhole. Both systems are home systems.

FAQ needed

The answer should be on page 9 of the shards book. It mentions that both of the “D” wormhole systems count for all card and game effects.

Also, can we get a board update, the last one is like 5 or so pages back and is missing some action.

Was fairly hopeful/certain I could stop that one.

That one however is a ball crusher.
I still cant see the map but if I recall even if I could take out his Suns there is an empty space that no one else could block providing access to my d wormhole. Sorry if I threw the game here by not taking Diplo, but I figured if Thaylen had kept his word I might have had a shot at winning instead of just playing spoiler with no chance at all.

Spent some time looking for answers and now agree with Thaylen. Having 4 ships in the Creuss Gate is enough. We can therefore declare Hacan the winner. Congrats Thaylen. Well played.

congrats !