Legendary pbem Game 1

Ok, we are going to attempt a forum-based pbem of the Marvel Legendary game, by uploading log files to this thread.

I’ll do the setup once we have a full slate, but I need to know who’s in.

I can’t guarantee this will be a fast way to play, but if you are time-crunched, this may be up your alley.

Reply to the thread if you’re interested. I own a copy of the game as of yesterday, so I figure that’s enough if we were playing in person. If you don’t own a copy, you will want to when we’re done anyway. :smiley:

I need your name or forum handle, and name one hero you want to include.

1. Psyberduck (David). Spider-Man

I am happy to catch you up on using log files in Vassal, or on playing the game. The entire rule book is included in the module itself. You might just want to setup a solo game (instructions included in the manual) just to get familiar with the layout and controls (especially right-clicking and the various windows) before we start, but it’s not mandatory. I might be able to create a tutorial at some point, but I haven’t had a chance yet.

Sounds great!!!

I heard a lot about the game! Never played it, though.

Right now im reading the rules and about to start a solo game.
If you dont mind, I will join the game!

It’s a lot of fun. So far among my friends, the consensus is it takes about halfway through your first game to figure out what’s going on. If you get hung up in your solo game, I’d be happy to help.

Thanks for the help offer! I just finished the first game and is very simple to follow! Had fun!

I lost to RedSkull with Spider-Man, Rogue and Black Widow, i guess a bad choice of Heros!!

Ok count me in, and make it Rogue for me!!!

Anyone else???

OK, starting with voromir and i.

Download the file, walk through, and then follow the prompt to log you moves. Don’t forget to end the logfile before you quit.

Apparently, logfiles are too big to post to this forum. I’ll check the boardgamegeek forums, see if there’s a limit there. For now, I’m putting it on box.net.

box.com/s/25q78q7qx2b05xg7m7jy

Hi!

I wont be able to play for a couple of weeks :frowning:.
I will see if you ard up for a game when i get back, ok?
Thanks for undestanding.

No worries, it’s been crazy around here as well. Let me know when you’re good again.

Just curious if there is still interest in this? Just downloaded Vassal and the module after playing the boardgame, and would love to play - real time, or pbem/pbp.