Module requests

Dropzone Commander and Firestorm Armada…

Any interest in these being done?

City of Horror! I’d love to help, but like WarAdmiral no idea how to!

I looking for Zombicide module.

i’d be up fer City of Horror…

I just picked up “History of the Roman Empire” on sale for just $10 online. I would enjoy a Vassal mod for this one.

I love this whole thing, all of you are geniuses. I would love to have Spellfire added to the game list. I have all the card scans and I’m trying to create it myself but some help would be great. Thanks again for creating this amazing place.

I would love for someone to do a module for VS. System TCG.

I would like Starship Troopers: The Miniatures Game, from mongoose publishing

i wish see on vassal this game

boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/112149/mukden-1905

City of Horror much needed

Ticket to Ride!

Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot

boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/3699 … gic-carrot

Is smtg i would really like to see.
I even fount some post of a guy saying helll do it about 3/4 years ago?

TAHGC Kriegspiel! yes it is a cheezy little game but its great for converting to miniature campaigns especially with added boards and such.

Are you talking about the one from Avalon Hill?

It’d be doable, though I don’t own the game myself and I’m not finding any images of the boards decent enough for a straight-up import to VASSAL. 45 hex counters is trivial, though…so this might be a case where a redesign of the board could be in order. If you happen to have a copy of the game or can get you hands on one and can either scan or take some pictures of the board, I could probably throw a mod together pretty quick.

capi3101 i sent you a PM with my email. I can send you scans of everything I have.

Received and replied.

I’ve been searching for Fury of Dracula, Munchkin, Ticket to Ride, and DungeonQuest.

I recently got into more complex board games.

Then I found out about this after finding a good shop here in Orlando and this is awesome :smiley: !

I have three games to request and I want them on so much I’d probably sponsor a developer myself if wanted.

1. Star Wars Risk Original Trilogy version - I know its another risk but for 3 players it adds a lot of fun.

2. Mansions of Madness - I won’t even defend that one I just am addicted.

3. Legends of Andor - Coop RPG puzzle LOTR clone Euro style that was on sale this Black Friday I picked up. Pretty fun.

Thanks for any input
Lance

Stone age or Pillars of the earth… or any famous worker placement game

The Overpower card games would be very awesome to see made into a module :slight_smile: