Simultaneous Dice Rolling

As usual, first off, thank you for taking the time to read my post. I do not know if what I would like to do is even possible… (it should be). Background:
1 - the module that I am updating uses only 1 die shape (d10).
2 - units in the module have combat values that can be changed during the game
3 - these combat values can “Hit” on any number from 10 to 2. If a unit were to have a combat value of 1 it would always hit.
4 - All battle rolls happen simultaneously so multiple units can all be firing at the same time that hit on different values.

Currently the module uses a separate button for each of the different dice values. If, for example, a player has 2 units that hit at 6 and 1 unit that hits at 3, the player would click the 6 button, enter 2 for the number of dice, and click ‘ok’ then the same player would click the 3 button, enter 1 for the number of dice, and click ‘ok’. I would like to clean up the module by reducing the number of dice buttons and number of clicks required to roll dice if possible. The way I envision this is where, when the dice button is clicked, a window pops up, like dice buttons currently do, only this window would have multiple entry places, each marked for the different combat values.

Current (normal) Dice rolling:

Desired (photoshopped) dice rolling:

Can this be done at all? I haven’t been able to find a way.

Thus spake StrangeTim:

As usual, first off, thank you for taking the time to read my post. I
do not know if what I would like to do is even possible… (it should
be).

This would be easy to do with a custom class.

J.

Thanks! I could have written this custom class in about half the time i spent trying to make it work with the existing functions.