Here I Stand Opponents wanted

Would very much like to play this game. I own my own copy and have done two, three player real life games. Looking to get a full six for real life, but as you can imagine, it is very difficult. Playing a full game of this online would be excellent. I’m open to live online, maybe doing one or two turns per session then saving it, (using Skype or something to enhance the diplomacy would be fantastic) or PBEM.

So let me know if you’re interested, we can set up online meet times.

I am definitely interested, though I don’t own the game. I’m new to vassal so I’m unsure if that’s a problem. I’ve never played HIS but it’s one of the games I am most excited about. I live in PST and I’m very throughout the week. Perks of being a writer.

adrian@adrianasturalvarez.com

Sweet, the good news is that you don’t have to own a copy. I would recommend though that you download the rules from the GMT website. Be sure you’re getting the most recent revision, it was revised in 2010.

The game is very dense, there are a lot of rules. None of them are terribly difficult, but there are a lot and they are not always presented in the most logical fashion.

Anyhow, I’m glad you’re interested. If we can get just a few more people going we can get a decent game underway. That said though, we can always start a two player game sometime and leave it open for some others to join. That way we can get some practice in too.

Let me know what you think.

That sounds good to me. I can go through the rules tomorrow but really I’m ready to play any time.

I’d be willing to play. I’m open to real time pay on weekends (im in GMT -6) but PBEM is fine.

Did you get a group?

I’ve played the game many many times but never on Vassal if someone is willing to teach I’d love to play

prefer 5 or 6 player game

thanks

Gerry

Hi - I’m very late to this post but Ive just bought the game and would love to play - am I too late???

I’d also be interested, though I’ve never played

I’m interested as well!