Looking for opponents to play a variety of games, Real time.

Hey I’m looking for opponents for…

Arkham Horror, Axis & Allies, Battlestar Galatica, Betrayal at house on the hill, Elder sign, Formula De, Merchants & Marauders, Monopoly, Pandemic, Risk, Shadows over Camelot, Small world, Stratego, Summoner Wars, Super Dungeon Explore, Red Dragon Inn, Vassal 40k, or Zombies!!!.

I am open to other games as well but these I am fluent with the rules, and am willing to teach.

If your interested, reply here, Pm me or contact me on Skype “Taloswind” I play in Pacific time, and generally prefer using voice chat programs like vent or skype over typing.

I’m up for Betrayal, Camelot and Elder sign if you can get enough people although I’ve played none of them but they seem badass. What’s Summoner Wars like? I’ve never played it.

And fyi this guy is looking for a game of betrayal too and I’ve posted on his thread too. https://forum.vassalengine.org/t/new-to-vassal/6698/1

Summoner wars is generally a 1v1 battle much similar to magic the gathering. using a few different mechanics, in general games are fast pace few lasting more then 15 minutes.

both teams pick a race, and build a deck around the available cards as well as mercenary cards.

generally play is fast paced and its an easy game to teach.

vimeo.com/91553572

I am PST as well and am free most weekends. I have played/enjoy Arkham Horror, Axis & Allies, Battlestar Galatica, Betrayal at house on the hill, , Formula De, , Monopoly, Pandemic, Risk, Shadows over Camelot, Stratego,

Cool so that makes 3 of us up for shadows or betrayal :slight_smile: I’m central time btw.

add me your skype Cgcoxn and we can hopfully get a game going.

Skype for me, I don’t think is possible. :frowning: I am free this weekend, and in CST USA.

well any voice program is nice even if you don’t have a mic so you can listen, explaining rules via typing can be a real challenge. :stuck_out_tongue: might as well read the rules.

Understood. I do know how to play Betrayal at House on the Hill. Own a copy of the game as well. What voice program do you suggest?

most likely ventrillo or skype as a voice program depending on the groups preference. generely for new players i like to start with skype to give me a feel for personalities before inviting them into the vent server