Having different zones display cards differently

Hey all, I’m very new to all this so my apologies if this is all a little silly.

The game I have requires 4 players and their cards in hand. Each player has their own zone on the board that they play their cards into publicly (from their private hands). Question: How do I make it so cards placed on the board become public?

I also want some zones on the board designed so that players can place their cards from their hands face down into it to be shuffled and redistributed.

Finally, the way this is simulated is as if it’s 4 people sitting around a table. I don’t believe there is a way for each player to have the perspective that they’re in the “main seat” (aka you’re always sitting at the bottom) but is there a way to make it so that the players on the side “seats” have their cards horizontal so that it gives the aesthetic of all the cards pointing inwards? So once played into their zone it automatically flips it horizontally.

Can anyone tell me how this would be done? Thanks!

Create a Zone in the Map, add a on Drop GKC to the Map the zone is in, Add a Trigger set off by the Dropped GKC that check is the card is in the Zone, the property should be something like {CurrentZone==“PlayArea”} , and then have it send out the Flip command.

Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately I’m pretty clueless with all of this so I’m not quite getting the steps you’ve nicely given me. How do I add the “on drop GKC”. I’ve been manically looking at the GKC for the map but it doesn’t make much sense to me and I can’t see anything about dropping. Also, with the trigger, where would I access that?

I apologise deeply for my slowness.

Bottom of the Map window. Key Command to apply to all units ending movement on this map. Set that as Dropped

In the model add a Trigger Action, Key Command set to Dropped, in Trigger when properties match set {CurrentZone==“PlayArea”&&OldZone!=“PlayArea”} and in Perform these Keystokes set the Key Command to flip the card.

Under Main Map → Map Boards → Board … add a Multi-zoned Grid and to that add a Zone called “Play Area”.

Thank you!!