Battlestar Galactica FFG

Just thinking, adding exodus will also add the additional exodus crisis, quorum, etc cards. But I doubt that will change much

Yeah it won’t change anything really. It will be different. We aren’t going to use the personal goals or final 5 loyalty so that should be fine. Still using kobol so no need to worry about the trauma tokens and ally cards.

I would love to play. never played exodus but I know the base game pretty well

Well if Delevor is still with us for this game that makes it 5 players

I’ve been wanting to have a go at BSG on Vassal too, so next time you guys are looking for another player, I’m up for it!

You can be our 5th or 6th it doesn’t matter to me. Probably 5th if everyone can make it tomorrow. I am free tomorrow.

When is a good time for everyone?

I am est so any time after 5 pm est is good for me

Rest of you guys good for that?

That wouldn’t be possible for me, because I live in Europe and 5 pm est is midnight for me.

Realize this topic was posted a month ago, but it looks like it’s been a semi-active thread since, and I don’t want to clutter the forum with extra topics so.

I’m also interested in playing. Haven’t got a chance to play it yet, but I have watched like 4 let’s plays so I have a fair idea of what I’m doing.

If someone wants to find me, not 100% certain how often I’ll be checking this forum, so it might be better to add me on:

Steam: Foxy the Pirate

Also, I live in the United States, central time. No work, no school… I have no life, I’m always free xD

Same as above. I know this topic is a little old but still active. I live on the East Coast of the US and stay up pretty late and have a lot of free time currently so its not much of an issue. I’m interested in playing this game as well let me know and we can try to get a group together seems like fun.

-Tom

Alright so that is 4 of us that are on US time. That seems to be good enough to get a game going. When is the preferred date for a game?

Hello, I was wondering if you’d mind if i joined you? I’m on central time US time and am free most nights. would you guys be interested in a 5th?

So since there’s only one BSG topic active, I’d like to join a game. I haven’t played this wonderfull game for some years now, but I remember it was very fun and interresting. I’m from Europe but my sleep is fracked up so I’d be able to join at my night time as well.

I’d really like to play this game again, so please contact me! :smiley:

Zackary.

I would love to play as well, I have never played before but I have watched videos/streams

I live in the Western US, and I am available most evenings.

Also if anyone wants to add me on Steam: Kenobi87

Wow okay this is a lot of responses all of a sudden lol. Everyone who wants to play just PM me a timeline of when you are available to play.

I’m currently looking for a game right now, if anyone sees this invite me if you need more players. :slight_smile:

Can’t edit last post. We need some more players if anyone reads this. :slight_smile: Exodus + Pegasus.

Okay. Everyone’s schedule is kind of spread out, but it can be narrowed down to a weekend day. I can do anytime during the weekend but some are only available on certain times. So we need to come up with a date between 12 PM EST to Midnight. That is where everyone’s schedule stands.