Virgin Queen opponents

ok, its a long shot but… looking for as many opponents as possible for a PBEM game of Virgin Queen. Looking for people who will stick it for the long term. Experience isn’t necessary, I’m pretty new to the game, only played it solo so far. Let me know if you’re interested.

I’m interested. I have only set up and pushed around some counters for HIS, so I’m as green as they come.

I’m interested! I just bought the game a few weeks ago and haven’t gotten it to the table yet. Let me know if you guys decide to get a game going.

If you are still looking for opponents I would be happy to join. Have only played once.

If you are still looking for opponents. I’m ready.

I would like to try too, but it would be my first one.

That makes 3 of us who have replied recently. Perhaps we can start a game if a fourth person shows an interest.
Does anyone have any suggestions for how we could organise on-line play? Can we use ACTS to track cards / die rolls?

I am a novice at the game but would be interested if you are still looking for players.

So we have 4 interested in a game:
MOKBUCK,
Citizenx,
wurd
& me.

I can start a game on ACTS - but have no idea how well the custom module works, I think we shall still need to exchange save files. Please can you provide your Warhorse player names?
Also we’ll need to pick sides. Please can you indicate your preferences? Alternatively we can select randomly.

I’m still interested but would like to play with someone first the tutorial, just to learn.

It seems a great game to me.

I’d be happy to try a tutorial game.But I don’t think it is possible to set this up on ACTS. Shall we exchange Vassal files?

I´d be interested too, though that would be my first game. A friend of mine would surely want to join in too.

So 2 additional players.

Cheers, Klaus

I will start a game on ACTS if enough players can provide their ACTS account names and a preference for the side they would like to play.

Thought, you´d play by PBEM.
Never heard of ACTS.
Can you provide a link ?

Cheers

ACTS

Anyone still interested in this? I just finished my first live game of this today with friends but we didn’t get to finish so I’m itching to get a full game in. I checked here on the forum and found this thread.

im up for a game