What Does "TAINTED LOOKING BAD" Mean?

I’ve got a problem here and frankly it’s driving me nuts. :angry:

I’m still learning the ropes where Vassal is concerned. Right now the module I’m interested in is Arkham Horror. I have the base module and “The Curse of the Dark Pharaoh” extension loaded. In the Module Library window the entry for the “Dark Pharaoh” extension reads: [Module] AH_Dark_Pharaoh_duf.vmdx [Module Version] 1.7.0 [VASSAL Version] 3.3.3 [Description] Dark Pharaoh Expansion (Tainted looking bad).

I don’t know what this means. I don’t know where this came from. I don’t know what caused this. I don’t know if I caused this. I may have. I posted previously about an incorrect module version number being displayed. I did some poking around but I made no changes.

I have tried everything I can think of to correct it but I have no idea what to do or how to do “it”, whatever “it” may be. I’ve tried deleting the extension and downloading a fresh copy but that does not seem to help either.

This is a major favorite of mine. Please, I need some help from the “Pros” here. Any help or positive input would be appreciated.

Thanks

It means that that is the name that the developer has given this module extension. It is actually called ’ Dark Pharaoh Expansion (Tainted looking bad)'.

I think he is trying to tell you that this extension does not work very well and you should probably instead be looking at using the Dark Pharaoh revised expansion (AH_Dark_Pharaoh_Revised_duf.vmdx‎ )extension instead.

But the first time I ran this module with this extension “(Tainted looking bad)” was not in the description. It did not appear at all.

Maybe you used a different extension, I don’t know. But I just downloaded AH_Dark_Pharaoh_duf.vmdx from the module page and checked the buildfile and that’s what it is called.

Buildfile?