Battlestar Galactica FFG

Same as above. I know this topic is a little old but still active. I live on the East Coast of the US and stay up pretty late and have a lot of free time currently so its not much of an issue. I’m interested in playing this game as well let me know and we can try to get a group together seems like fun.

-Tom

Alright so that is 4 of us that are on US time. That seems to be good enough to get a game going. When is the preferred date for a game?

Hello, I was wondering if you’d mind if i joined you? I’m on central time US time and am free most nights. would you guys be interested in a 5th?

So since there’s only one BSG topic active, I’d like to join a game. I haven’t played this wonderfull game for some years now, but I remember it was very fun and interresting. I’m from Europe but my sleep is fracked up so I’d be able to join at my night time as well.

I’d really like to play this game again, so please contact me! :smiley:

Zackary.

I would love to play as well, I have never played before but I have watched videos/streams

I live in the Western US, and I am available most evenings.

Also if anyone wants to add me on Steam: Kenobi87

Wow okay this is a lot of responses all of a sudden lol. Everyone who wants to play just PM me a timeline of when you are available to play.

I’m currently looking for a game right now, if anyone sees this invite me if you need more players. :slight_smile:

Can’t edit last post. We need some more players if anyone reads this. :slight_smile: Exodus + Pegasus.

Okay. Everyone’s schedule is kind of spread out, but it can be narrowed down to a weekend day. I can do anytime during the weekend but some are only available on certain times. So we need to come up with a date between 12 PM EST to Midnight. That is where everyone’s schedule stands.

To be honest for me any time between those two on a weekend works for me except for next weekend cause I’m going to a convention lol

I’d also be interested in a game, US PDT, but I can manage just about any hours.

Everyone who has skype should add each other then we can make a chat group in it. It’ll be helpful because any time there are 4 or more players good to go at any moment we could start.

I’ll be up for a game at some point this week or next. If anyone is interest in having another player, message me on here and I’ll add them on skype. :slight_smile:

I am interested in playing .If anyone makes a group feel free to pm me or reply to this post. hf all

Okay so in 2 weeks, Sunday around noon US Pacific time, good for everyone?

I am interested, and did PM DAC1111 my availability a few days ago. For the two weeks time, I assume that means Noon PST on the 5th of October? If so, that’s good for me.

If anyone wants to try and arrange a game before then, like Raptor you can message me here to get my skype if you need another player.

Don’t know if it’s too late, but I would love to join. GMT. Have not played before, but watched arumba’s let’s play and seems like an awesome game. No skype though…
Available till 8pm GMT

Hey I am keen just give me a time and a place and I will be there unless something comes up

btw my akype is amelsta

Okay so everyone add each other on skype and we can work a schedule from there.