How to limit the number of pieces in the palette

Hi, I’m working on game that is using the “Game Piece Palette” to display all of the imported game pieces. I’ve imported the pieces using the “Add Multiple Pieces” option and set all of the amounts accordingly. However, when I test the game out I only see 1 of the pieces in the palette and there seems to be no way to access the other pieces because there is an infinite amount of the only visible piece.

Is there a way to limit the number of pieces and display them all at once?

Thank you

I have the same problem, but the last thing in the inventory of the folder shows up. Can’t find out how to fix the problem. Plz help! :neutral_face:

Ah. I fixed the problem. What I did was add a tabbed panel into the pieces window’s folder and then move my pieces via copy-paste into the tabbed panel’s folder. I think how this works is it isolates the pieces into separate “lists,” therefore using the last on the list for the tab, making everything show. :bulb:

Although the solution I cam up with works, it does not limit the amount of pieces that is in the palette. :unamused:

Thus spake Bradzmen:

I have the same problem, but the last thing in the inventory of the
folder shows up. Can’t find out how to fix the problem. Plz help! :expressionless:

Looking back at this, I still don’t grasp what’s wanted. If you’re
still having trouble, try to describe what it is that you want to
achieve and post a module demonstrating the problem.

J.

I was thinking that the palette had an infinite amount of pieces, and I would like to limit the number of pieces in the available pieces in the palette.

Thus spake Bradzmen:

I was thinking that the palette had an infinite amount of pieces, and I
would like to limit the number of pieces in the available pieces in the
palette.

Right. That’s not how the palette works. If you want a limited pool,
put the pieces you want in the pool in an initial setup or At Start
Stack.

J.