looking for Zombicide module

Please pm me with game -

I played it this weekend - with 3 friends and was throughly stomped by the zombies. Love it. Want!

Would love a Vassal module for this game as well. Appreciate a PM about getting a copy of this module.

I also would love a Pm about this mod

if any one could send me a pm, I’d be thrilled to have zombicide on vassal

Hi
if someone could send me a pm, i want to trie Zombicide on vassal

thanks

I want to have a copy of Zombicide. Please let me know if you have one. Been looking for this, but can’t find it.

Also looking for a module. Would really appreciate if anyone made one and could send me a PM.

Hello

Anyone responding to this thread? Looking for a module also. PLEASE!! :unamused:

Hello,

I am new to Vassal, but I am planing to learn it and make Zombicide module.

this will most likely take a while…
If some one wants to help me, (even is simple ways, preparing decks… resources and stuff.) please PM me.

Hello Zombies! I would really like to play this module, please PM me :slight_smile:

Ty,
PMJ
(co-creator of World of Warcraft the Board Game)

Me 2! (if you have the module… it looks like it will take a while for me to create it…)

You only need the board tiles, doors, objectives and zombie pieces etc, the rest can be done using the Zombicide app…

Im happy to help though.

Got the same idé.
Never used Vassal before, so I think I try something simple, as a Ludo-game/module,
before trying to do a Zombicide game/module.

Have you started yet? how far have you come?

If there is a Zombicide Vassal module out there, I would love a PM as well on how to get it–if only to help speed up gameplay! Please, and many thanks if so.

–IndyPendant

So, is this module available yet? :smiley:

I would highly appreciate if someone could help me get the module as well. I own a couple of the seasons physically but its not feasible to pack them with me while traveling for business.

Thanks!

I would like the module as well if someone has it.

If not, I’m happy to help develop it.

Currently working on learning VASSAL and building a zombicide module with the idea to load the board ready to play and fully automate zombie spawning and tracking as well as keeping track of board action (such as doors, objectives, etc.) Still familiarizing myself with the Vassal Module so any help or insights into building this is appreciated to get this thing rolled out faster for people to enjoy. I have seen a lot of interest all over the web for a game of this type and have even seen a few models out there (mostly through Steam’s Tabletop simulator) but havent quite seen it play the way i would like. I know my idea ma not be what most are looking for, as i am trying to use it more as a tool to still have real interaction in person just less cleanup and human error. But that being said, i would also like to try and make it as customizable as possible to allow for house rules and custom games.

Just for info,
I’ve created a working module to play solo.

boardgamegeek.com/thread/229125 … dnt-resist

Didn’t receive approval from the editor to publish it yet.
:frowning:

Ale

Gullotine Games denied to publish modules for Zombicide.