Movement Trails turn off per map?

I have got movement trails working on my main map where I want them. But I don’t want them on my dead pile map. When I had it so you had to drag units to the dead pile, worked just fine no movement trails in dead pile After I added the command to send units to the dead pile all of a sudden I ma getting movement trails in the dead pile. I don’t want them in the dead pile! The one I am working on right now is <Gadebusch 1712a.vmod> find it here

https://sites.google.com/site/lrvassalmod/home/modules

Thanks

I believe the Movement Trail trait has a selection to clear the trail, much like the MOV banner that appears on units.

Outside of that, perhaps look into the properties of the map (or map ZONES), or the counter prototypes and see if you can’t preclude “reporting” from the map to that box (I’m not sure whether your “dead pool” is actually on the map itself, or on some other display within the module)

Stiglr Thanks for your reply!
My Dead Pile is a separate map display. I’ll try poking around some more. But nothing had leapt out at me before. Any other input gratefully welcomed.

With Judd Vance’s help got. The solution was to assign a key command to movement trail Then enter that command into the last field on the Dead Pile map window properties. Then strangely make dead pile last in the prototype properties which for some reason makes it the top choice when you left click a unit.