DBA 3.0

Hi Alex,
I received your email and Skype. I have sent you a contact request. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
John

We Decided to wait till next week end when I have a book in hand.

Ok, I just recieved my book : ) I’ll start reading when I get home tonight. :smiley:

Yay… Enjoy your new book. There is typos on page sixty so confirm my Skype and I will send you the corrected page.

Regards,
John

Ok, rgr that.

Got my book last night after dinner reading now. I think it would be a good Idea if we planned a game this weekend. I can do Friday night. Sunday day or Sunday night. I t would be good if wee could do conference call on Skype with all three since John and I have at least played some form of the DB games before. I suggest we use little or no terrain the first time.

Yes little or no terrain would be best. Friday night would be best for me, otherwise Sunday night. We’ll have to talk to Alex to see when he wants to play. I’d be happy only to play this Friday night if that is what Alex wants. Should we try to conference call around 7:00 pm Pacific time tonight? What is a good time for you? Looking forward to hearing from you. Most other weeks Sunday night would be best for me as my wife could get on with her own things.

Regards,
John

Sorry only open nights I have are Friday and Sunday. Usually never works for anyone else but I do have Tues or Weds days most of the time.

Might work for me depending on my wife’s mood. She doesn’t like too much time spent away from her. Might be able to work in a few games on those days though…

Yes…any night works for me guys, I’ll schedule around your times.
I would like to watch how you guys play a game (or two) first though; we can group call on Skype.

If you want to just touch bases and conference call tonight (1900) or another night before playing a game, that’s fine too.

S! Alex

Yeah ok I can do about 45 minutes at 7:p AKA 19:00 :^)

Oh who is everybody else going to call? I’m used to it so it could be me.

…yea, I haven’t used Skype in a long time; I’ll just be hanging out… :smiley:

I’ll be on Skype at 7:00 pm PDST…

Good initial meeting guys, going to be great (Ancient) gaming… :laughing:

Yes it was a good meeting. Great to be able to play against other wargamers rather than solitaire. Looking forward to the weekend… :slight_smile:

Hi Alex and Lance,
We’ll be having a conference call at 7:00 pm on Wednesday the 26th.
See you there… :slight_smile:

Rgr that!
I couldn’t post in the forums the last few days, some sort of wiki error, however, they have corrected that.

I’ve been asking a lot of rules questions on Fanaticus 3.0 forum and getting some interesting and useful answers check it out if you have time.

http://www.fanaticus.org/discussion/forumdisplay.php?f=41

I have been checking them out. You ask some very interesting questions…