X-Wing Module: Problem when moving Game Pieces

Hello there :slight_smile:

I have a problem within X-Wing that occurs sometimes:

At a cartain point while already playing I can’t drag any “Game Piece” in/out of my player hand anymore.

Unfortunately I can’t reproduce it to locate the problem…
Sync with other player does not work and changing Game Room & coming back work neither.
I also recognized that the game pieces won’t stick to my mouse courser anymore (while holding left mouse button), they just pop up instantly at the location where I’ll let off the mouse button, so it is almost impossible to eyeball manual movements (while crashing).
Another thing that occurs in combination with the strange behaviour above is when I then make correction moves (“SHIFT-ARROW”) the directions of the arrow-keys are messed up: ie. “SHIFT-UP” → Game Piece moves left instead of “up” and so on…

As I love this module I’d be pleased if anyone has a clue/hint or whatnot :slight_smile:

Thx in advance & enjoy ur day!

EDIT: Should have said I’m running OSX 10.6.8 and Vassal 3.2.14 and X-Wing Module 3.2.13

Nearly a year later, but recently I’ve been having the same problem. I cannot figure out what triggers it. For a while I thought it was trestricted to my OSX laptop, but occasionally it has occurred on my desktop, too. I will, however, point out that it happens a lot more often on my laptop. I don’t know if it’s a mac thing or a laptop processor thing.