Twilight Struggle

dear players,

I would like to play Twilight Struggle. I am from Europe, so i can play in the evening, for example today.
Or, we can play via email, i can login during all day and play quickly.

Thank you for reply.

BTW: I know how to play TS, but I am just new in VASSAL.

Joshua

I would like to play with you. I live faw away so we will need to plan time and day at least 24h before game.
my skype wyrtt1 or gmail wyrtt4@gmail.com

Still looking to play via email, any takers let me know.

I’d love to play an email game. I’m willing to play either side.

My email address is jayouzts725 AT gmail

I’m brand new to TS (just got my 2015 reprint in the mail a few weeks ago). Learning basic game mechanics on my own (and having a ball with the game), but opponents are few and far between here. Any chance anyone would be interested in coaching a total noob through the basics??

Same here - I’m new to the game and want to play my very first game. Any steps to prepare for this are already taken - i’ve read the rules, watched some tutorials and EOPs, even read the articles of http://twilightstrategy.com (great website btw!). It’s time to get to war! :smiling_imp:

So if anyone wants to accompany me on my first steps, you’re welcome! My time is GMT+1 (Germany) and I’m mostly availiable after 6:30 pm.

But you’re not recommended to be an experienced player - getting together the hang of a game can be lot of fun :smiley:

@mikeinco: If you’re interested in a noobs-bearing-nukes game, let me know!