Wargame App that tranparenty displays templates ontop of vas

Wargame App that tranparenty displays templates ontop of vassal etc… you can use it to play miniatures to measuse things, its resizable and rotatable. free for PC

when you play vassal, would it not be nice to measure and calculate damage areas while running vassal, like you would on a proper tabletop, this app can display rotate and resize a template, and then use it ontop of the desktop display transparently and different shapes. game like carwars that use a turn key or Warhammer to see an area of effect after a cannon shot, but my fav is minatures in vassal

numbergamer8.itch.io/template-a … es-on-a-pc
[attachment=0]y.png[/attachment]

Here is a pic of Andy Loakes from LYG, Ruler He did for this app

I received a news submission on this app, as well. Before I post the news, I’d like someone who is more tech savvy than me to determine if this is legitimate or spam. The link goes to a page that has a Java Script download button which immediately raises alarms with me.

The app appears legit. Providing as a java script executable is not a good idea as you note - it raises alarm bells. The OP would do better to provide the d/l in some other way maybe before linking in the news.

It has been shown on the Vassal CSW forum, BGG and Grogheads

limeyyankgames.co.uk/resources/pbem-template-app

the game site has kindly hosted this app, so as you wanted a better download location.