Mage Knight Board Game Expansion Module?

I’d also love the link if possible. Been having great fun with the base game (IRL and Vassal) and just purchased LL as well.

I would love the link as well please. Thank you!!!

I would gladly check out the expansion as well.
I’m a superfan of the boardgame and having a digital version on my laptop to play solo when I’m traveling has been a godsend, been missing lost legion tbh :slight_smile:

thanks

I would love the expansion as well. I own the game and all the expansions and have been enjoying playing the base game on Vassal for a couple weeks now. Thanks!

I would love to have the link to the expansion please! I’ve always wanted to play the expansion. Thanks!

I would really love to get the link to the expansions please.
and by the way good job on the module. There are a few bugs here and there that make the game unplayable if not careful (cards disappearing when clicking in wrong place), cards drawn difficult to separate. but overall a good looking implementation

HI everyone. I Will also like to get this link. The game is awsome and we play it a lot. One of my Friend Mage Knights move to another City and we cannot play. But with this expansion it will be possible. Thx Bery Much/

Hello, could you please send me link also? Really enjoyed base version, want to try out the expansion. Thanks!

I’m also searching for module including Lost Legion. If anyone can send me a link I would very grateful.

Hi, could you pleaseI send me link?

I have no idea who has already received a link by messaging me and who hasn’t, so I’ll just reiterate: If you want the module, please send me a private message using this forum or email me using the address given in the base game module help text. I’m not getting notifications from this thread.

Hello here.
I´m really enjoying the base version, and I would love to be hable to use the expansions.

I´m geting the actual thing in a few days, but i would like to get some practice first.

hi, would also be great to get a link here, the game works greatly here on vassal, much better then in tapletop simulator. thank you

Hi All, I’d appreciate a copy of the Lost Legion expansion too! Thanks in advance!

FYI - I sent a PM to Benkyo and he emailed me a link to the module within a few hours. Thanks Benkyo!

Hi all, I’m desperately looking for the latest Expansion module. Would really appreciate if anyone could send a file or a link!

Hi all, I’m also interested by the latest expansion module. By advance, thank you very much.

Hello! Thank you for your work! Would really appreciate if I can also receive the module as well! Thanks!

Dear, I own the mage knight ultimate edition and we play frequently with friends.

But now with the corona situation we started using VASSAL en played as a first game Mage knight :slight_smile:

But I missed Krang and lost legion expansions as wel. How can I get those?

Hi all, I’m starting to play on the Vassal platform because of the quarantine. I would like to play the game with the Krang the expansion. Could you please tell me what to do? Thanks a lot.