At-Start Stack not starting stacked

In one of my Player Hand Windows, I have placed an At-Start stack (a stack of 10 markers players will need during a turn). However, when I open the module, the markers are not starting stacked up but rather in a long horizontal row.

I have scoured my settings and I cannot figure out why these are not opening as a Stack. ‘Disable Stacking’ is NOT checked on any of the boards. The Player Hand board in question does have three Game Piece layers, from top to bottom: Map->Card->Marker. The markers in question all have the Marker Trait Layer>Marker (to allow them to be placed on cards), so this should not prevent them from stacking together.

The same thing is also happening in a different window (pieces will not stack), which I am not as much worried about but perhaps points to a global or general setting that I have missed.

Can you think of anything that would cause the stack to splay out like this?

Use a Private Window, not a Private Hand.

Private Hand’s are designed for use in card games and over-ride the default stacking behaviour to force cards in stacks to be laid out as you see them.

Regards.

I apologize for the delay in responding here, but thank you for your input. I will make this change in my module.