Desert Fox Deluxe module?

Would the Vassal Modules Site be interested in (or, prohibited from) hosting a Vassal module for Desert Fox Deluxe?

I’ve completed an upgrade to what is available on the Decision Games internal Vassal section of their website. It’s size optimized (the original module has all the files for a completely unrelated game in it, bloating its size to about 85MB in size :unamused: ) and allows custom map designs (the various scenarios use different combos of the 6 game maps); also, the map hexes and the many area boxes are labeled and report movement. And it has a display to help manage Event (card)s.

Anyway: before I go to all the trouble of creating a new module page and trying to upload this, I want to know if it is acceptable to the Vassal crew with their copyright policies… or whether I should restrict my efforts to “sneakernet” distribution.

Ask Decision Games, not us, and due to their nature (unfortunately) declare their approval when you get it such like you see on this page…

vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:BAOR

Follow-up: DG has since changed their policy, so you’d be welcome to upload the module now.