How to create NEWS items

I’ve just uploaded 23 upgraded modules for the Napoleonic Jours de Gloire series
of games. Would like to have it reported in NEWS but don’t see how to arrange it.

Just go to “News” in the menu bar above and select “+ New” to post a new entry.

As far as formatting the news, don’t worry about it. I’m the news editor and it has to go through me before it’s officially posted. So, just include a statement of some kind, if you wish, and then list all the modules. Make sure they match the names they’re listed under in the module library so I can find them easily. I’ll format the news item and add all the appropriate URL’s.

I’m using 3.2.17 and my browser is google chrome 64.0.3282.167 Both cookies and javascript are enabled for vassalengine.org

I don’ t get a menu when I mouse to “News” on the menu bar and a click on it just brings up the news page. An issue with chrome?

I’m a programmer (with no real knowledge of javascript), but looking at the News page source I don’t see anything suggestive of a page comparable to those I edited for the modules

Unfortunately the link isn’t on the News tab of the site, it’s only at the bottom of the righthand News column on the home page: vassalengine.org/news_submit.php

Thanks - I almost never go to the main home page, having direct links to “forum” and “modules” on my self-generated homepage