Holland 44 et al

Salut,
Looking for an opponent to PBeM one of Simonitch’s Determined Defense Series (my term, not official in any way). Titles include:

• France '40
  • Caucasus '42
  • Ukraine '43
  • Normandy '44
  • Ardennes '44
  • Holland '44

Jean
jean@tactiquesnapoleon.com

I’d give Holland 44 a go. Look me up.
yveslagimoniere@telus.net

Hi,

I would be interested in another game of Holland 44 or giving Ukraine 43 a try.

Email: ryandinsdale@gmail.com

Hello Ryan,
My dance card filled up rapidly with two games (Holland '44 and Caucasus '42).
Perhaps we can see if other players are interested in taking you on? Otherwise I will get in touch when one of my games ends.

Jean

Jean,

Good to see these games are in high demand! I have no problem waiting. Feel free to drop me a line when your schedule frees up.

Hi guys,

I would be also interested to PBeM via Vassal another game of Holland 44 (I just ended one today so I’m actually free).

If that tells to one of you, feel free to contact me.

Jean Philippe

I would be also interested via Vassal in Normandy 44
If that tells to one of you, feel free to contact me.

Seems Holland ‘44 is pretty popular. However, I need to read through that one again. However, I would be really interested in Ukraine’ 43. If it’s all the same to you, I would rather play the Russians. We can swap for a rematch at a later time. My email is vikingvii@hotmail.com. Please email or PM me here.

Hi, are there any openings or up-coming games for one of this series?
I really want to learn and play these games, particularly Holland and Normandy, which are on my to-buy list.
I’d be interested to play via Vassal - but I’m new to playing remote opponents online.

Thanks

Bob