An A.I. / randomizer for any boardgame

An A.I. / randomizer for any boardgame

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k08zGTCxEDYaWqXyRb1oDV5fkevJiyfw/view?usp=sharing

the link is a PNG

for any game, the details are on the PNG, you have 4 chits with an icon on each edge, in the centre of each chit is a dice number, each turn you roll 4 dice and rotate the chits if their dice is the same as the ones rolled, then check the centre edges of each chit for actions you can do this turn, the chits can be for different aspects of the game like magic or combat or healing etc…

the icons starting at 12oclock right edge, the 3oclock, 6 and 9 give your four icons choices, this can be narrowed further by what part of the game your in such as combat. but the icon list can vary to suit , you can have all 8 external edges or 8 internal edges or flipped chits etc…

the icons can mean many things and can be swapped with other game chits to form new lists, you can hotswap in a game to mix it up or because of a chaos roll.

you can have more than one set of 4 chits for different parts of the game, or different situations, giving you extra flavour.

you can flip single chits, you may do this for melee or ranged fire.
the idea is you create your own chits to suit the type of game your playing.

you could also have two chits interacting with each other like hand and bow, or hand and lock, or magic and sword. this should give some flavour

the differrence this system gives you over randomizers and lists are: its visual , the chits can be hotswaped, no list construction but you have to make the chits but you dont have to planout a list, its dynamic you cant pre know a set of events. its SIMPLE THIS IS SO-IMPIORTANT if a system is to much effort to learn it wont be used.

the idea for A.I. is when for example a warrior becomes injured the warrior chit is flipped making him less effective, this changes the outcomes, and can be done for allsorts of situations

limeyyankgames.co.uk/resources/ai-randomiser

limeyyankgames have put it on their site, so please visit.