Inquiry on Ancient Wars Series submission

I recently submitted a module for the Ancient Wars Series submission, having created a page for it. I haven’t heard a response yet I’ve seen other modules get published in the meantime. This is the first time I’ve submitted a module; I have an update for the Strike of the Eagle module I’d like to post but not until I hear about the first submission.

One concern I have is that the series was original a set of four S&T magazine games. Subsequently, the rights were sold to Excalibre games base on what I learned from Doc Cummins at Decision Games. As such, DG won’t publish the vassal module as it’s not their game anymore.

I see nothing in the admin log related to any Ancient War series game being rejected. Please be specific and state the name of game - nor do I see any game in the series category following that description
vassalengine.org/wiki/Category:Series

Are you sure you submitted the page properly?

Please disregard - I have found your page - it was approved and is in the wrong place for whatever reason I missed, however it needs to be fixed - see vassalengine.org/mediawiki/i … ldid=56061

I will fix this tomorrow

Page fixed
vassalengine.org/wiki/Module … ansion_Kit

Thanks for your help, Tim. Let me know if there’s something that I need to know for future pages so that I don’t repeat the mistake.
Probably in the next week I’ll post an updated module for Strike of the Eagle, as an update to the existing page.

All the best,
Tom