Paths of Glory

I am looking for opponents to play Paths of Glory, either PBEM or real time roughly one evening per week (I am on U.S. East Coast, UTC -5). I am new to POG, but am familiar with Vassal and other CDGs such as Twilight Struggle and Wilderness War. Send me a private message if you would like to set something up.

Thanks,

-Brian

I’m also interested in trying PoG over Vassal. U.S. West Coast here. I’m pretty new at both but am excited to learn!

If either of you are still in need of a PBEM opponent, I am interested. I have a little experience with both PoG and Vassal, but am eager to increase my experience of both. I live in central US UTC -6.

Still interested? I mean, it’s only been 4 years :slight_smile: Hit me up if so, I’m UTC-8

Are you new to Vassal and/or Paths of Glory? Like me, have no experience?
Intimidated by all these guys that actually know what they are doing?
But still want to try it and learn with someone?

I am looking for a low-stress, slow-paced chance to play Paths of Glory.
In particular, a few-times-a-week Play by Email (PBEM) game.

I am highly reliable and capable of very long term, slow paced games.

Ah you are speaking my language. I’ve played one partial PBEM game and…sort of…know what I’m doing. Enough to struggle through a game I think. Let’s set something up!

I would be interested in a PBEM PoG game at the pace you described. Email me at mokbuck@hotmail.com

Hi! I would be interested to play Paths of Glory. tmyllyla (at) gmail.com.

Hello would also be interested to play PoG, either real time or PBEM, email me remisemichel@gmail.com

Let’s set a game up ! :smile: