Seeking a partner for World in Flames beginner game

I’ve owned the Matrix Games edition for about a year now but have never played. I’m looking for a beginner to play with on Vassal to become familiar with the mechanics before challenging someone on the Matrix platform. If you are either a beginner yourself or are willing to be extremely patient with me and help me learn, then please respond and we can set something up! Preferably PBEM, as I am in my last semester of college, and am probably too busy to find a common time for a live play. Thanks!

Hi,

I played about 4 games of World in Flames about 10 years ago.  So in that respect I am a beginner because I would have to re-learn the game.   In playing vassal, the program does not enforce the rules and you have to know the rules pretty good to play on it.  I to own Matrix World in Flames and I have played only one turn in the Barbarossa scenario.  I realized that I did not remember to much.
Might I make a suggestion, use Matrix World in Flames to play because it enforces the rules.  I would be willing to have a go with it but I am limited on the time I can play.  My best times are Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.  It would be a slow paced game.  Maybe it would work with you as you will be getting a job, finals, and all that.  Also, Matrix would be a lot easier to start over if you think you have messed up to much.  Maybe start and play the first two months and then reload.  Would this work with you?

Ron

Sounds good! Let’s set something up! PM’d you but it says its in my outbox so I’m not sure if it sent

gentlemen can I an be an observer ?

Ozgur, sent you a pm.

Ron

No PM received sire ?

The PM did not recognize the name Ozgur. What I am writing to you about is would you like to start a Barbarossa scenario with MWiF?

We could play by Pbem and would learn together the game(as I would be relearning) and how to use MWiF. I can only play on weekends so it would not be a too fast paced game. What do you think?

Ron

Hi Ron,

did u get my PM ?

still waiting for pm?

I just do not have the time at the moment. I thought I did. There is a discord MWiF where I am sure you can pick up an opponent.

Ron

can me too get an opponent i wonder