Create account / Log in

I'm a Moderately Experienced Wargamer, I Play the Following

Post here if you're looking for opponents for both live and PBEM Vassal games.

Moderators: Tim M, uckelman

I'm a Moderately Experienced Wargamer, I Play the Following

Postby DJaye » June 9th, 2018, 1:22 am

I'm in Eastern US Time Zone.

Games I've played on Vassal: Avalon Hill's 1776 (2nd Ed, willing to try 3rd Ed), Afrika Korps, D-Day and War at Sea. Steve Jackson Games Raid on Iran

Games I've played and would like to try on Vassal: Avalon Hill's Panzer Leader, Wooden Ships & Iron Men and Blitzkrieg, Clash of Arms The Speed of Heat, GDW's Air Superiority and Air Strike (and I have Desert Falcons). Steve Jackson Games OGRE.

Games I haven't played but I have the rules for and would like to try on Vassal: Avalon Hill's 1914, Air Assault on Crete, Alexander the Great, Anzio, Bismarck, Caesar at Alesia, Caesar's Legions, Chancellorsville, Circus Maximus, Civilization, Dune, France 1940, Freedom in the Galaxy, Gettysburg (preferably '77), Gladiator, Guadalcanal, Jutland, Kingmaker, The Longest Day, Luftwaffe, Machiavelli, Midway, Panzerblitz, Richtofen's War, Siege of Jerusalem, Stalingrad, Starship Troopers, Arab-Israeli Wars, Submarine, Tobruk, Victory in the Pacific, War and Peace, War at Sea II, Waterloo, and Clash of Arm's Summer Storm

I'll play either PBEM or live play.

If any of these games are of interest please PM me.
DJaye

Re: I'm a Moderately Experienced Wargamer, I Play the Follow

Postby bond007jlv » June 19th, 2018, 4:37 pm

I would be interested in playing Bismarck, Speed of Heat, Midway, Arab Israeli wars or Jutland. Prefer play by email.
bond007jlv

Return to Opponents Wanted