3.1.6-svn5670 is a release candidate for 3.1.6:
The following problems should be fixed:
* Bug 2794703: StackOverflow using Embellishment level following property
* Bug 2793103: Memory check fails on Linux due to architecture mismatch
* Bug: Transparent images used for orthogonal rotations of opaque sources
* Bug: Incorrect PropertySource used to evaluate properties
* Bug: Use bounds for primary screen on multi-monitor X11 systems.
Please give this build a try and let me know whether it works for you. That last bug was fixed by a patch from Alysa Habraken (Aenea at boardgamegeek.com). It's not something I can test myself, as I don't have a multi-monitor setup.